CLOSED AKV points @ $13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question how many points do you need for a four night cruise? The AKL is sounds good, how many points will I need? Thanks Karen

Sept 7th through check out Sept 11th is 56 points for AKV savannah view or 44 for a standard view. $12 per point.

I've never found cruises to be cost effective using points and wouldn't recommend renting to use on them. DVC mostly saves money for the resorts if you are renting from a DVC member unless you found somebody renting for a very low amount. I'd check into cash payment personally.

Can you check availability for SSR for:

Check in: 11/6/14
Check out: 11/10/14
Room type: studio

Hi-Can you check how many points for arrival 9/7 and departure 9/13. 2 Ad/1Ch/1 Inf and would be interested in either Wilderness or Animal Kingdom. Thank You

Open to any of the resorts because of the extreme short notice. Willing to pay same day if anything found.

dates are 5/6-5/13
two adults. Changed our minds last minute from shades of green.

Hello there!!
We are looking for one night 5/25 at AKV in a savannah view studio. Actually any view would be alright. I believe that's 17 points.
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter