• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED AKV points @ $13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for options 10/4-10/11. 2 adults and 1 child 12. Dates are set due to flights.

Thanks
Mike

email mmc1098 at msn.com

Hello I am looking for a one bedroom or studio from December 6 through December 12, 2014. Our dates are not flexible but our location is. We would be interested in beach club villas boardwalk villas Bay Lake Tower or the grand Floridian. Animal kingdom may also be an option. This is for two adults and two children ages three and seven.

Hi There,

Need 96 points.

We just did a rental through another owner the other day for a Deluxe Studio at OKW in November. My husband would prefer a 1BR, so I am wondering if I can buy points from you and transfer them to my current booking to upgrade, if room is available. The other owner did offer (before banking the balance of her points) the 1BR but I thought we would try the studio. Apparently, a fail on my part... lol

Let me know is this is an option.

Thanks so much!

Hi...

I am looking for 123 Point reservation at Bay lake tower Oct. 18th - 21st of 2014. The reservation would be for 10 people (One is a child 2 years old). Looking for a two bedroom standard view. We would add meal plan and magical express as well.

Thank you,
Chris

I am looking for a studio room October 12-19th at either Grand Floridian or Bay lake towers. If those aren't available we could also do AKV Studio Savana View. Thanks

Not showing available at any three of those resorts. Let me know if you would like to check others.

Thansk! Cheryl

Hello I am looking for a one bedroom or studio from December 6 through December 12, 2014. Our dates are not flexible but our location is. We would be interested in beach club villas boardwalk villas Bay Lake Tower or the grand Floridian. Animal kingdom may also be an option. This is for two adults and two children ages three and seven.

I can only check my home resort AKV until next week I believe. I have a seven months window for non-home resorts. AKV is still showing availability. Let me know. Quickest response email cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net

Hi There,

Need 96 points.

We just did a rental through another owner the other day for a Deluxe Studio at OKW in November. My husband would prefer a 1BR, so I am wondering if I can buy points from you and transfer them to my current booking to upgrade, if room is available. The other owner did offer (before banking the balance of her points) the 1BR but I thought we would try the studio. Apparently, a fail on my part... lol

Let me know is this is an option.

Thanks so much!

I don't think you could do that. You would probably have to cancel the other room completely and rebook. I could do a transfer to the other owner but I only have 47 points left that are transferable. Thanks! Cheryl

Hi...

I am looking for 123 Point reservation at Bay lake tower Oct. 18th - 21st of 2014. The reservation would be for 10 people (One is a child 2 years old). Looking for a two bedroom standard view. We would add meal plan and magical express as well.

Thank you,
Chris

I'm only showing night of the 20th available and that only in the Lake or Theme park 2 bedroom. Let me know if you would like to check other resorts. Quickest response email cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net

Do you still have points availabe? Interested in studio at AKV 4/6-4/13/2015, I know it is to early book until 5/6. Would like Savannah view 2 people (adult and 14 y.o.) let me know thanks so much

We are interested in going Oct 4-11 2014 and staying at Animal Kingdom in a standard value studio. Our dates could be somewhat flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter