• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**CLOSED - All points rented**Up to 1046 Points $12.50 PP AKV, SSR, OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have up to 1046 points available to rent for $12.50 PP:

For reservations through Nov 30, 2015
AKV - 0 points
SSR - 0 points

For reservations Jan 31, 2016 (but not before Feb 1, 2015)
OKW - 0 points

I am an experienced renter with references. I am also happy to assist with arrangements for the Magic Express or Dining Plan. I accept payment via paypal - there is a 3% fee, but it can be waived if paid through bank transfer rather than credit card in paypal.

I am sure this request will be close to impossible at this late date, but we would be looking for a studio at VWL only, monday Jan 26 for 7 days for 4 people. 2 adults 2 kids. I believe that is 107 points. email me if that can be done. christschild4@juno.com. thank you.

Christy M

I am looking for 140 points for a stay at Aulani in a hotel room for March 20-27 2015..Can you help?

I am looking for 140 points for a stay at Aulani in a hotel room for March 20-27 2015..Can you help?

Hi - Unfortunately there is no hotel room availability for that week. There is a Deluxe Studio Ocean View for 203 points available if you'd be interested in that?

I am sure this request will be close to impossible at this late date, but we would be looking for a studio at VWL only, monday Jan 26 for 7 days for 4 people. 2 adults 2 kids. I believe that is 107 points. email me if that can be done. christschild4@juno.com. thank you.

Christy M

Sorry - there is no availability any of those nights at VWL.

I am looking for Oct 29- Nov 10

Considering:
1. AKV studio
2. BWV studio

Thanks!

I am looking for Oct 29- Nov 10

Considering:
1. AKV studio
2. BWV studio

Thanks!

AKV Jambo and Kidani have availability:
standard view 152 points
savanna view 200 points

BWV does not have availability for all of your dates.

Let me know if you'd like to move forward and I can book the reservation today! You can email me directly at fratth@gmail.com.

Which do you suggest, Jambo or Kidani? I will have to look up info on both, but do you have an opinion? Also, what is your payment structure for the reservation? I have read up on renting points, but this will be my first time (we usually stay onsite and book straight through Disney, but this will be mine and hubby's first trip without kids :cool1: )

Thanks!

Which do you suggest, Jambo or Kidani? I will have to look up info on both, but do you have an opinion? Also, what is your payment structure for the reservation? I have read up on renting points, but this will be my first time (we usually stay onsite and book straight through Disney, but this will be mine and hubby's first trip without kids :cool1: )

Thanks!

I would recommend Jambo. Both are fabulous - but Jambo's lobby is AMAZING.

My process is once you let me know you are ready to move forward, I will book the reservation. I will send you the reservation confirmation and a rental contract. Once you have reviewed both, and ensured everything is accurate, I need full payment through paypal (there is a 3% fee, but can be waived if you pay via bank transfer rather than credit card). Let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to email me directly at fratth@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi. Looking for 52 points at AKL std view studio for May 31-June 4th for 4 nights and 4 people. Thanks!

Hi. Looking for 52 points at AKL std view studio for May 31-June 4th for 4 nights and 4 people. Thanks!

Hi! Standard view is only available 5/31 - 6/3.

Savannah View is available for all dates - 68 points.

Let me know if you're interested in Savannah view or a split stay. Thanks!

New to this so I apologize if this is stupid question, but can you do a transfer of points?

Not a stupid question. But no, these points aren't available for transfer. Thanks!

Do you know then, if I book a reservation through you.....can I link the two together and will they make me switch rooms if the categories are the same?

Do you know then, if I book a reservation through you.....can I link the two together and will they make me switch rooms if the categories are the same?

I'm pretty sure the reservations can be linked and they will often work to accommodate and not make you switch rooms. But it isn't guaranteed. Sorry!

Hi, looking for somewhere June 21-27, Disney World property. Would prefer BLT or BCV but open to all others. Are these available?

Hi... I am interested in Sept 10 - 12 at AKL... for 2 adults, value view.. is fine.., please just let me know..if you still have points available!!

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter