***CLOSED*** BLT, BWV, BCV, BRV, AKV, and Aulani, $17 per point ... $15 if past the 7 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! You are super speedy!! Thank you so much for checking for me, a one bedroom is a little more than me need and a little more points too :p From your past experience does anything ever open up?
LOL ... They have opened up but basically its being really lucky and willing to book right at that point :). You can see if anyone has confirmed reservation for those dates.

LOL ... They have opened up but basically its being really lucky and willing to book right at that point :). You can see if anyone has confirmed reservation for those dates.
Well we would definitely be willing to book :) How to I find a confirmed reservation?? You are super sweet by the way :)

Hello, Looking for BCV from May 3-10, 2019. Please let me know if anything is avail.

Hello, Looking for BCV from May 3-10, 2019. Please let me know if anything is avail.
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Deluxe Studio
Standard View (Sleeps up to 5)
May 3, 2019 - May 10, 2019
120 Vacation Points

let me know if i can assist you any further :)

Looking for 2 BCV studios Feb 28-Mar 10. Any availability ?
Its doesn't tell me how many studios there are but it is showing as available

Disney's Beach Club Villas
Deluxe Studio
Standard View (Sleeps up to 5)
Feb 28, 2019 - Mar 10, 2019
196 Vacation Points

Let me know if you would like me to assist with this rental :)

He concurs with the dates. We would like to move forward. I see you have had many postings in the past to rent points. In prior bookings, I was provided with references (or they were posted within the thread), etc. (the due diligence advised by DIS), do you have references from prior renters. How would you prefer to conduct the transaction, email, message, or here?

I do have references from prior renters... Let me know how many you would like :)
I like to do everything by email so I have a record of everything discussed.

• When I book a reservation I give three weeks to pay in full since points are tide up with your reservation.
  • I accept PayPal (has a 3% charge if using a credit card) or check/money order.
  • No payment is made prior to you receiving your reservation number.
  • I handle your Magical Express and Meal Plan if needed
  • am also here to assist you in any way i can :)

Thanks @keesbliz! Your references were really complimentary and I thank you for assisting us with this rental. My mail will go out to you in the morning. Look forward to potential future rentals. :thumbsup2

Hi, I'm looking to rent DVC 1/10/19 through 1/15/19, i'm open to a split stay if needed. Looking for a studio, not at Saratoga or OKW - please let me know if there is anything available, if so i'd definitely want to move forward with booking.

Hi, I'm looking to rent DVC 1/10/19 through 1/15/19, i'm open to a split stay if needed. Looking for a studio, not at Saratoga or OKW - please let me know if there is anything available, if so i'd definitely want to move forward with booking.
So the only ones that have dates available

AKL 1/12 - 1/15

Copper Creek 1/11, 1/-13 - 1/15

Poly 1/10, 1/12, 1/14 - 1/15

BRV 1/13 - 1/15

BLT 1/13 - 1/15

hope this helps :)

So the only ones that have dates available

AKL 1/12 - 1/15

Copper Creek 1/11, 1/-13 - 1/15

Poly 1/10, 1/12, 1/14 - 1/15

BRV 1/13 - 1/15

BLT 1/13 - 1/15

hope this helps :)

Thanks for checking... random missing days are killer!! I'll hold off for now, have you historically ever seen dates reopen?

Hi all are you looking to plan a Disney trip and stay at one of Disney's Deluxe Villas... let me help you with your stay :)

Little tidbit of help before planning your trip:
  1. Have multiple DVC resorts in mind just in case your first one has no availability.
  2. If your resort has availability don't wait to book because in matter of minutes your resort it can be gone.
  3. If booking from 1-7 month window anyone can rent out any location with DVC so thats when you'll find your best prices per point, but your resort and room type might not be available since some resorts don't have a large amount of studios.
  4. renter/seller make sure you both keep lines of communication open so you feel comfortable with each other.
  5. and last don't stress that your resort isn't available, your going to Disney, so enjoy where ever you stay.
I am here to help with finding availability even if your still shopping for better prices :)

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas
BRV = Boulder Ridge Villas
AKV = Animal Kingdom Villas

recap - $17 per point from 7-11 month window
$15 per point from 1-7 month window
Hello looking for November 12 through November 16 2018 prefer 1 bedroom boardwalk villa

Hi all are you looking to plan a Disney trip and stay at one of Disney's Deluxe Villas... let me help you with your stay :)

Little tidbit of help before planning your trip:
  1. Have multiple DVC resorts in mind just in case your first one has no availability.
  2. If your resort has availability don't wait to book because in matter of minutes your resort it can be gone.
  3. If booking from 1-7 month window anyone can rent out any location with DVC so thats when you'll find your best prices per point, but your resort and room type might not be available since some resorts don't have a large amount of studios.
  4. renter/seller make sure you both keep lines of communication open so you feel comfortable with each other.
  5. and last don't stress that your resort isn't available, your going to Disney, so enjoy where ever you stay.
I am here to help with finding availability even if your still shopping for better prices :)

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas
BRV = Boulder Ridge Villas
AKV = Animal Kingdom Villas

recap - $17 per point from 7-11 month window
$15 per point from 1-7 month window
We are looking for a one bedroom villa at the Boardwalk November 12 through November 16th 2018 do you have any availability

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter