***CLOSED*** BLT, BWV, BCV, BRV, AKV, and Aulani, $17 per point ... $15 if past the 7 month window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all are you looking to plan a Disney trip and stay at one of Disney's Deluxe Villas... let me help you with your stay :)

Little tidbit of help before planning your trip:
  1. Have multiple DVC resorts in mind just in case your first one has no availability.
  2. If your resort has availability don't wait to book because in matter of minutes your resort it can be gone.
  3. If booking from 1-7 month window anyone can rent out any location with DVC so thats when you'll find your best prices per point, but your resort and room type might not be available since some resorts don't have a large amount of studios.
  4. renter/seller make sure you both keep lines of communication open so you feel comfortable with each other.
  5. and last don't stress that your resort isn't available, your going to Disney, so enjoy where ever you stay.
I am here to help with finding availability even if your still shopping for better prices :)

BLT = Bay Lake Tower
BWV = Boardwalk Villas
BCV = Beach Club Villas
BRV = Boulder Ridge Villas
AKV = Animal Kingdom Villas

recap - $17 per point from 7-11 month window
$15 per point from 1-7 month window

I already have February 27 departing on March 6 booked at the Boardwalk but would like to book the evening of the 6th departing on the 7th also. I am in a Studio standard but I see the Garden views are still available for that date. Would you be willing to rent me the 18 points for the evening of the 6th?

I already have February 27 departing on March 6 booked at the Boardwalk but would like to book the evening of the 6th departing on the 7th also. I am in a Studio standard but I see the Garden views are still available for that date. Would you be willing to rent me the 18 points for the evening of the 6th?
Sure :)
I am will be home later tonight to do this for you if that’s ok :)

Hi! We're looking to rent a 2-Bedroom villa at Boardwalk Villas from June 1-6, 2019. Is it too soon to start looking?

Hi! We're looking to rent a 2-Bedroom villa at Boardwalk Villas from June 1-6, 2019. Is it too soon to start looking?
You are actually right at the 11 month window ... I am currently not home but I can check for you in the morning if that’s ok ... sorry I couldn’t assist right now :(

You are actually right at the 11 month window ... I am currently not home but I can check for you in the morning if that’s ok ... sorry I couldn’t assist right now :(
I appreciate your quick response! Tomorrow will be just fine! Thanks so much!!!

I am looking for BCV studio for April 1 - 10, 2019 (flexible with dates)

Please let me know :)

Hi there!! Me again, just wondering if you could check September 8-10 one last time for me before I book a room with Disney :) My fingers are crossed for some crazy luck. Looking for a studio somewhere. Thank you!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter