Closed: Points are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Have 132 total points available for any Disney Vacation Club Resort for bookings Beginning on June 1, 2019

Home Resorts BWV & PVR can be booked at 11 months
BWV 90 points available
PVR 42 points available

Last edited:

Hello Looking for standard studio for 2 adults in the BWV June 2-8th 2019. Please let me know. Thank you.

UPDATE: Have only 55 points left to rent or transfer. Can be used at ANY DVC resort with availability within the 7 month window with check in dates 6/1/19 or later.

BWV 13 points (Can book BWV 11 months out) Std studio for 1 night 10 pts some nights still available in Sept, Oct & Dec.
PVR 42 points (Can book the Poly 11 months out - to mid December

UPDATE!! We have a total of 55 points that can be made for any DVC Resort that has availability at 7 months out beginning on 6/1/19 or later.

Boardwalk Villas: 13 pts June 2020 use year rent/transfer
(Std studio for 1 night 10 pts some nights still available in Sept, Oct & Dec.

Polynesian Village Resort : 42 points from June 2020 for rent/transfer

*Please note that 2020 UY points can only be used for reservations 6/1/19 or later

Experienced DVC renting/transferring since 2003 Will have a contract agreement for renters.

Price per point for Renters $17
Price per point for transfers $16
Paypal only & renter/transferee responsible for any paypal fees.

I can book BWV and Poly 11 months out and any other DVC resort 7 months in advance. Will be happy to check availability for you.

Hello!
Can you please check for availability at BWV in a studio, 11/26/19-12/1/19
Thanks

Hello!
Can you please check for availability at BWV in a studio, 11/26/19-12/1/19
Thanks
Thanks for your inquiry. There are no studios available at BWV for your date range. Boardwalk view has one of those days available and Garden View/Pool also has one of those days available.

Bolder Ridge deluxe villa July 23-25 2019?
At Boulder Ridge the night of July 24th a studio is NOT available; a few dates before that are if you'd like to come a little earlier. 2 night stay July 22 checking out on July 24 is available. Also the 3 nights before the 22nd are available.

I am 8 points shy for my christmas reservation for next year. If you can still transfer points, I would gladly take your 13 BWV points. PM if still available. Would need to do this asap.

I am 8 points shy for my christmas reservation for next year. If you can still transfer points, I would gladly take your 13 BWV points. PM if still available. Would need to do this asap.
Thanks If your Christmas reservation is for 2020 then the 13 BWV points I still have will work for you. PM me if you're still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter