• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:: Points for Rent - 14 BLT points available - Must be used by 3/31/22 - $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would either place be available December 5 th through the 9th or 6th through the 10th? Thank you. I need 4 consecutive nights first 2 weeks in December

There are no resorts with any availability of studios or 1-bedrooms during that time period.

Now 35 BLT points available. Must be used by 3/31/22. Would be willing to add a few 2021 Use Year points if necessary .

Studio BLT or POLY 10/5-10/6?

looks like Lake view studio at BLT for night of 10/5 is available, 19 points
Standard view studio at Poly available night of 10/6, 19 points

pm if interested, availability can change quickly.

Still 35 BLT points available. Must be used by 3/31/22. Would be willing to add a few 2021 Use Year points if necessary .

Long shot I know but I’m assuming there is no availability at BLT for 9/30-10/2? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter