• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:: Points for Rent - 14 BLT points available - Must be used by 3/31/22 - $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 35 BLT points available. Must be used by 3/31/22. Would be willing to add a few 2021 Use Year points if necessary

Looking for:
3/18/22-3/22/22
2 adults, 3 children (ages 2,5,7)
Hoping for 2BR at Beach Club or Boardwalk w Boardwalk view. Would also consider 1 BR
Please let me know if there is any availability! Thank yo so much

Looking for a studio unit at BLT January 16th and 17th, will take any view you can get. Thank you!!

Looking for Poly 1br studio for 9/18-9/19 to finish our trip out. Please PM me if you can book it soon.

Looking for:
3/18/22-3/22/22
2 adults, 3 children (ages 2,5,7)
Hoping for 2BR at Beach Club or Boardwalk w Boardwalk view. Would also consider 1 BR
Please let me know if there is any availability! Thank yo so much
No 2 bedrooms at either resort for that entire period.
No 1 bedroom available at Beach club.
There is a one bedroom garden/pool view at Boardwalk for those 4 nights, total is 164 points.

I have 35 points from the 2020 Use Year that expire 3/31/22. I could use some of my 2021 Use Year points to make up the difference.

pm if interested.

Can you check to see if a preferred one bedroom is still open for November 20th at Riviera Resort? Its 54 points.

No 2 bedrooms at either resort for that entire period.
No 1 bedroom available at Beach club.
There is a one bedroom garden/pool view at Boardwalk for those 4 nights, total is 164 points.

I have 35 points from the 2020 Use Year that expire 3/31/22. I could use some of my 2021 Use Year points to make up the difference.

pm if interested.

Thank you so much for checking! 🙂

By any chance is there availability at BLT

11/18/21-11/21/21

or

11/19/21-11/21/21

I was still hoping for 2BR, would definitely consider 1BR. Thanks again for your time!

Thank you so much for checking! 🙂

By any chance is there availability at BLT

11/18/21-11/21/21

or

11/19/21-11/21/21

I was still hoping for 2BR, would definitely consider 1BR. Thanks again for your time!
Everything at BLT for that time period is waitlisted.

Anything at Beachclub January 16th and January17th, studio would be perfect. Thank you!

Anything at Beachclub January 16th and January17th, studio would be perfect. Thank you!
All studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units at Beach Club for night of 1/16 and 1/17 are unavailable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter