CLOSED Points for Rent 20 AKV 14.00 per point LOOK for ONE or TWO nights. I can borrow more MUST be used by 11/30/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

disbound09

Mouseketeer
We have 100 points that must be used by 11/30/21 You can use them at any resort. If a small number of additional points are needed I can borrow from next year. Let me know what resort you are looking for and I will let you know what is available.

I will send a contract via PayPal and require full payment at booking. I have been doing this for a while and will get you taken care of. If you are new to this forum read about PM conversations in the required reading above. It is how we will get in contact with one another to exchange personal information. Thanks

I would be interested in 4 nights around the thanksgiving break, any days between 11/20-11/26. Its 2 adults and 1 child.

Hello Any studios available around Nov 2-10 for at least 3 days? I can modify dates...

Thanks!
Jason

We have 100 points that must be used by 11/30/21 You can use them at any resort. If a small number of additional points are needed I can borrow from next year. Let me know what resort you are looking for and I will let you know what is available.

I will send a contract via PayPal and require full payment at booking. I have been doing this for a while and will get you taken care of. If you are new to this forum read about PM conversations in the required reading above. It is how we will get in contact with one another to exchange personal information. Thanks

PM sent

Need studio 10/5 to 10/6/21 BLT please advise

Hi! I’m looking for BLT or VGF studio/1 bedroom for 2 adults and 1 infant check in 10/3 check out 10/6. I have rented direct with owners several times and can pay very promptly! Thank you! 🤞🤞

Hello. I want to book any Walt Disney World resort for October 16 and 17. Split stay or only one night is fine too. Studio or one bedroom any view. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter