Closed: Points for rent: 300 Riviera points at $20/point and 150 SSR points at $18/point available

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 300 Riviera points and 150 SSR points available for rent starting August 1, 2022.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera and SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $20.00/point for all Riviera reservations and $18.00/point all other resorts. 50 points or more will be at $20/point for Riviera and $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be at $22/point for Riviera and $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Are there any studios for 5 people for May 21st and May22nd? Will consider a single night and/or a split stay.
Thanks,
Pam

We have 300 Riviera points and 150 SSR points available for rent starting August 1, 2022.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera and SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $20.00/point for all Riviera reservations and $18.00/point all other resorts. 50 points or more will be at $20/point for Riviera and $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be at $22/point for Riviera and $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.
Hi looking for Beach Club or Boardwalk July 15,16, and 17

Wondering if there is anything available 5/8-11/22 for three adults and one infant. Prefer Animal Kingdom Lodge or Boardwalk but open to others if something is possibly available.

Hi! We are looking for BLT 1 or 2 BR for 5 nights during last half of July. Cheapest available. (I understand there was one available starting 7/19) . . .May add nights (either additional nights at BLT or at AK or other)

1. 1/21/23 - 1/25/23
2. Riviera
3. Studio, 2 adults, 2 kids

and/or

1. 1/25/23 - 1/29/23
2. GF, CCV

Last edited:
1. 1/21/23 - 1/25/23
2. Riviera

and/or

1. 1/25/23 - 1/29/23
2. Grand Floridian, CCV
There is a studio preferred view for 81 points available at Riviera for 1/21 - 1/25. As far as GF,I would t be able to book there yet.

Please PM me if I can help. Thank you

Hi! We are looking for BLT 1 or 2 BR for 5 nights during last half of July. Cheapest available. (I understand there was one available starting 7/19) . . .May add nights (either additional nights at BLT or at AK or other)
Sorry points aren’t available until August.

There is a studio preferred view for 81 points available at Riviera for 1/21 - 1/25. As far as GF,I would t be able to book there yet.

Please PM me if I can help. Thank you
Thanks, hoping for standard view (is that unlikely to get?). New to this.

Last edited:
Hi! I am in need of a studio for 5 people for May 21st and May22nd? A single night on one of these dates is also ok.
Thank-You,
Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter