CLOSED: Points for Rent - 47+ AKV, $16pp, deadline: Feb 1, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately looks like no availability for AKV in studio or 1-bedroom for your entire stay. It’s the night of the 5th that is the problem, or else there would be a 1-bed savanna at Kidani.

There is a 1-bed, garden/pool at BWV, but you would need to find an owner to get that one!
Is there availability for 12/7/19-12/14/19?

Not sure if you have any points left to rent...I am looking to rent points for a standard studio at either the Poly, BWV, Beach Club Villas, AKV or BLT for 5/25-6/1...is there any availability for those dates?

Not sure if you have any points left to rent...I am looking to rent points for a standard studio at either the Poly, BWV, Beach Club Villas, AKV or BLT for 5/25-6/1...is there any availability for those dates?
Unfortunately no availability for the whole time at any resort. SSR has the last 5 nights but others are just a single night here or there.

Hello, I am trying to make a magical adventure for my family this year for Christmas. I want to book the Disney animal kingdom villas 1 Bedroom savannah view. I am new to the whole DVC Point scene. Can someone point me in a good direction? Does anyone have any points to sale from December 18 through December 27th, 2019? I was going to use this site: Davids Vacation Club Rentals, but not sure. I have been on Dis Board for a while now. Any Help would make this an amazing step forward for me and my family.

Hello, I am trying to make a magical adventure for my family this year for Christmas. I want to book the Disney animal kingdom villas 1 Bedroom savannah view. I am new to the whole DVC Point scene. Can someone point me in a good direction? Does anyone have any points to sale from December 18 through December 27th, 2019? I was going to use this site: Davids Vacation Club Rentals, but not sure. I have been on Dis Board for a while now. Any Help would make this an amazing step forward for me and my family.
Kidani has availability for those days. It's 330 points. Jambo has standard views for 267 points; most of those rooms have views of the pool, but there are a few that have partial savanna views.

I have used both David's and DVC Rental Store before I became a DVC member myself. Each is fairly easy to use and I didn't have any issues with either. You just fill out a request and they will see if one of the DVC members they work with has enough points available. For David's, you end up having to pay it all upfront. DVC Rental Store does 50% upfront and 50% closer to the date, but is slightly more expensive than Davids. DVC Rental Store also offers an insurance plan. You do need to remember that no changes are allowed, so make sure you are certain with the dates and resort choice.

I have 160 - 320 points available for rent. 160 of these expire February 1, 2020. Home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas. Asking $16pp.

First time DVC, but I won't have an opportunity to use these banked points leftover from my resale contract before they expire!

Update: Realized the points that expire are banked, so they can't be transferred. Available for rent only.

Update 2/25: 47 points left!

Are there any Akv Value dates during 1/3/20-1/11/20? Please and thank you

Are there any Akv Value dates during 1/3/20-1/11/20? Please and thank you
No. Value is something that you have to walk or waitlist and cross your fingers. In the next 11 months I've only seen 2 nights with value studios (one in June and one in August). There are a handful of 1-bedrooms, but nothing in December/January.

Oh okay, thank you for checking.

Are you also able to book bay lake standard for the same dates even if it’s only for a few consecutive days during 1/3 out 1/11? New to this,thanks

Oh okay, thank you for checking.

Are you also able to book bay lake standard for the same dates even if it’s only for a few consecutive days during 1/3 out 1/11? New to this,thanks
No, I am only renting points at AKV. For Bay Lake Tower, you would need to find an owner willing to rent.

I can see availability, and for Standard view studio, its only available 3-8. Lake view is available all days. Theme park view is available 3-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter