closed POINTS FOR RENT: $9.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I am looking for 225 points for six nights in December 20 to December 26, 2009. Any points available to rent? Thank you. jpm1000 at sbcglobal.net

I'm interested in your pts.

Checking in 5/1/10 check out 5/6/10. Two adults one child.
1st choice AKV SV if possible
2nd choice VWL studio

We are hoping for a 2 bedroom villa (6 adults) Our dates are Jan. 4-15, 2010. We need as cheap as possible. So, from the point charts, it seems AKV Value (281 points), Old Key West (322 points), AKV Standard (323 points) and BWV Standard (336 points) are our 1,2, 3,4 choices. No dining. No ME.

Hi, so there is no availability on Dec 20 only? What's about the rest of the week? Are there anything available at AKV at all? Thanks for checking!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Here is what I know right now.

JPM1000: There is no availability anywhere in Late Dec.

Minnie Fan: Have not had any luck finding that one bed for those exact dates.

BYC: I cannot find any stays for all of the consecutive nights you want.

I have had to change my dates available to begin in Feb 2010, because I am having absolutely no luck getting ANY reservations until that time. I can get some in late Feb, early March, Mid April and most of May and after.

So if you need something then let me know.

Hi Steel,

Can you look into a 1 bedroom at BWV or BLT if BCV is not available 5/1-5/8. You can also check into a 2 bedroom at BCV as well.

Thanks so much,
Heidi

I am looking to rent points for next year in Oct or Dec for 1 week I believe it would be about 110 -120 points.. When would I be able to try and get the points. If it's 11 months out then I would like to do it exactly 11 months out to ensure that I would get a savannah view and a studio. also where can I go to get the dineing plan.

Thank you.. waiting for vacation

Sent you a PM

QUOTE=Minnie Fan;33416490]Hi Steel,

Can you look into a 1 bedroom at BWV or BLT if BCV is not available 5/1-5/8. You can also check into a 2 bedroom at BCV as well.

Thanks so much,
Heidi[/QUOTE]

Hi there! Please let me know of availability (and point value). Thanks!

1. Dates: June 6-12 (six nights)/June 5-12 (if you require seven nights)
2. Resorts choices: #1. BWV #2. BCV #3. BLT
3. Party and Room type: 2 adult-any studio or the smallest available
4. Jeff Cramer (525 Calhoun St., Mishawaka, IN, 46545)
5. Dining plan (yes if available, how much?)
6. No magical express

Thanks!

Jeff

We cannot check for you until exactly 11 months from your check in date. If you want Oct 20, 2010 we cannot check until Nov 20, 2009. My points will probably be gone by then. But others will have points and can check for you. Good Luck.

I am looking to rent points for next year in Oct or Dec for 1 week I believe it would be about 110 -120 points.. When would I be able to try and get the points. If it's 11 months out then I would like to do it exactly 11 months out to ensure that I would get a savannah view and a studio. also where can I go to get the dineing plan.

Thank you.. waiting for vacation

Sent you a PM

Hi there! Please let me know of availability (and point value). Thanks!

1. Dates: June 6-12 (six nights)/June 5-12 (if you require seven nights)
2. Resorts choices: #1. BWV #2. BCV #3. BLT
3. Party and Room type: 2 adult-any studio or the smallest available
4. Jeff Cramer (525 Calhoun St., Mishawaka, IN, 46545)
5. Dining plan (yes if available, how much?)
6. No magical express

Thanks!

Jeff

JPM1000
I cannot get any availability for anything in Mid or Late Dec. They are completely booked. You should put in a Reservation Wanted request to see if someone will sell you their reservation they have already made. Or you can try to reserve directly thru Disney. I doubt that anyone will sell any holiday reservation for under $12.00 per point though. They are extremely hard to get.

Good luck.

I am looking to book at AKV for May 22 - May 29 2010 (7 nights) in a studio. I believe the points for that are 119. I am a DVC member so you could transfer to me if that's easier, though my home resort is Saratoga so I don't think I could book until October.

Please let me know if you still have thee points available. Thanks!

I see that you have checked for availability in Nov and Dec., but I was planning a last minute trip. I am looking for a 2BR in BWV, BCV or VWL for 4 nights 10/11-10/15/09. Any chance of finding that? Thanks! Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter