CLOSED Points for rent: Home Resort AKL 19 Points @ $18/pp use by 11/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelOssig

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello!
Update: I have 19 points I cannot use this year @$18/pp.

Reservations within 7 months:
Home Resort is AKL but I can book any resort except Riviera with up to 38 points (flexibility on adding more points) for use by 11/30/22.

Please PM me what you are interested in (be as specific as possible; resort, dates, room type, view) and I will check availability.

I will book promptly when you confirm and require 50% payment within 24 hours after you receive confirmation email via venmo or paypal.
Remainder due 45 days later or 35 days before check-in, whichever is soonest.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Are there any studios available for 5 people for May 21st and May 22nd? I would consider a split stay or a single night.
Thank-You,
Pam

There are no studios but there are some 1 bedrooms available for single nights. Let me know if you would like to know what those are, they range from 26 ppn to 35 ppn.
Thanks!

Is there a studio or one bedroom at Boardwalk in November 30- December 4? What about Baylake Tower?

I just read the 11/30/22 date. Can you start on the 30th?

Last edited:
Hi there,
Are there any studio rooms for Polynesian May 30 to June 1?
Thank you!

Is there a studio or one bedroom at Boardwalk in November 30- December 4? What about Baylake Tower?

I just read the 11/30/22 date. Can you start on the 30th?
Sorry, the last checkout date would need to be 11/30 or sooner.

Hi! Any studio's available 9/19-9/20 (AKL or Poly)
No studio's on 9/19 but there is AKL 1 bedroom standard view 20 points, AKL 1 bedroom savanna view 27 points.
For studios on 9/19 there is SSR standard view 10 points, preferred 12 points.

Hello!
I have 70 Animal Kingdom Lodge & 41 Poly points I cannot use this year @$18/pp.

Reservations within 7 months:
I can book any resort except Riviera with combined 111 points (flexibility on adding more points) up to 11/30/22.

Reservations 7+ months out (~November 8th - November 30th):
I can book up to 70 AKL (flexibility to go over here a bit) and/or up to 41 Poly up to 11/30/22.

Please PM me what you are interested in (be as specific as possible; resort, dates, room type, view) and I will check availability.

I will book promptly when you confirm and require 50% payment within 24 hours after you receive confirmation email via venmo or paypal.
Remainder due 45 days later or 35 days before check-in, whichever is soonest.
Thanks!
54 points AKL Standard Studio November 28-December 2

Hi! I am still looking for a studio for 5 people on May 21st and May 22nd? I would be open to a single night and/or a split stay if anything is available today.
Thanks.
Pam

Hi! I am still looking for a studio for 5 people on May 21st and May 22nd? I would be open to a single night and/or a split stay if anything is available today.
Thanks.
Pam
Hi! There are no studios for those dates, sorry! There are still a couple of scattered 1 bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter