CLOSED Points for rent: Home Resort AKL 19 Points @ $18/pp use by 11/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi My use year ends 11/30 but I could book December 1st with a check out on December 2nd.
All 4 nights available = 54 standard or 69 savanna
So even though your use year ends 11/30, you could still get Nov 28 to Dec 2?

So even though your use year ends 11/30, you could still get Nov 28 to Dec 2?
I could use the points for my next use year which begins 12/1. I have some AKL points in that use year I can be flexible with.

I still have 80 mixed resort points available for any resort (except Riviera) for use by 11/30 and within 7 months. Send me a message if interested. Thank you!

Hi. I'm looking for (preferably) BCV checking in 4/21-4/24/22 (or other EPCOT or MAGIC KINGDOM) for 3 adults 2 kids (ages 6 & 10). I believe it would be 62 pts (BC) but I may be mistaken. View not important! Thank you! I don't remember how to PM; sorry!

Hi. I'm looking for (preferably) BCV checking in 4/21-4/24/22 (or other EPCOT or MAGIC KINGDOM) for 3 adults 2 kids (ages 6 & 10). I believe it would be 62 pts (BC) but I may be mistaken. View not important! Thank you! I don't remember how to PM; sorry!
Hi! There is no availability at BCV for those dates. That weekend is very limited. There are only one night scattered availability. Here is what I see:
4/21 AKL 1 bed standard -32 pts

4/22 BWV studio boardwalk view- 22 pts
4/22 Poly studio lake view- 32 pts

4/23 SSR 1 bed standard - 36 pts
4/23 SSR 1 bed preferred- 42 pts

Let me know if you have other dates that could work.

I am looking for a studio at the Poly for 6/27 or 6/28 to 7/3 or 7/4. 4 adults one child.

I am looking for a studio at the Poly for 6/27 or 6/28 to 7/3 or 7/4. 4 adults one child.
Hello! The only date available within your range is 6/28 - 25 points (lake view). Let me know if you would like me to look at other resorts in your range.

Hi! There is no availability at BCV for those dates. That weekend is very limited. There are only one night scattered availability. Here is what I see:
4/21 AKL 1 bed standard -32 pts

4/22 BWV studio boardwalk view- 22 pts
4/22 Poly studio lake view- 32 pts

4/23 SSR 1 bed standard - 36 pts
4/23 SSR 1 bed preferred- 42 pts

Let me know if you have other dates that could work.
Thank you so much for checking. The dates can't be changed and we prefer not to do one night here and there unless it is at EPCOT and the Magic Kingdom. I appreciate your time.

Hi

We're looking at SSR in studio (not preferred) from 9th September to 14th September, which I think is 58 points.

Hi! The studio is not available- the bungalows are.
There are a couple 1 bedrooms available that time, let me know if you would like to know what those are.
HI there do you know if there is any availability for Oct 30 to Nov 4, 5 or 6th and do you still have points available?

Hi

We're looking at SSR in studio (not preferred) from 9th September to 14th September, which I think is 58 points.
Hello! The standard studio is not available on the 10th and 11th. The preferred studio is available for all your days (5 nights) total 68 points.

HI there do you know if there is any availability for Oct 30 to Nov 4, 5 or 6th and do you still have points available?
Hello! Yes, I still do have points available. Studios have limited availability. Here are the options for 4 or more consecutive nights in your time frame. If you are interested in 1 bed let me know.

AKL Kidani studio savanna 10/30 - 11/3 (4 nights) - 18 ppn = 72 points
SSR studio standard 10/30 - 11/4 (5 nights) - 14/ppn = 70 points
SSR studio preferred 10/30 - 11/4 (5nights) - 15/ppn = 75 points
Poly studio standard 10/30 - 11/3 (4 nights) - 21/ppt = 84 points
Poly studio lake 10/31 - 11/4 (4 nights) - 25/ppn = 100 points
OKW studio standard 10/30 - 11/3 (4 nights) - 12/ppn = 48 points

I still have 80 mixed points available for any resort except Riv within 7 months.

Hello! Looking for Poly July 17-July 19. I have rented in the past and am a DVC Member. Thank you!

Hello! Looking for Poly July 17-July 19. I have rented in the past and am a DVC Member. Thank you!
Hi! Yes that’s available standard view studio for 2 nights. 42 points. Send me a message your info if you’d like me to book.

Hello! I still have 38 combined points to be used by 11/30 with some flexibility to go over. Send me a message if you are interested.

No studio's on 9/19 but there is AKL 1 bedroom standard view 20 points, AKL 1 bedroom savanna view 27 points.
For studios on 9/19 there is SSR standard view 10 points, preferred 12 points.
Hi! I see a studio opened up at Poly 9/19, can you check for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter