CLOSED: Points for rent. Home resort is BWV. Cost per point is $12 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for dates December 12/4-12/8. I’m not able to pm yet (new member). Ready for immediate sale.

Last edited:
DVC Member since 2000. Renting points since 2013. Prefer to rent points to families and couples.

Home resort is Boardwalk Villa (BWV). Booking window for BWV is out to early December 2022. Other resorts have
a 7 month booking window (doubtful availability).

Please provide the following information to check for availability.
1. Check in date and Check out date.
2. Resort preferred (preferably BWV for most likely availability).
3. Room type.
4. Room view.
5. Number of guests. Please include ages of children.

Payment by check, Venmo, PayPal, etc. We have never used contracts. Payment and Disney confirmation are
generally acceptable. We rent points for $12 per point.

After reservations are made, we can help with food plans or any other reservation items that need to be made
through the Disney Vacation Club.
Looking for Beach Club Villas or Old Key West with two bedroom (need two queen beds in second bedroom) two bath for May 21 -May 27 -
4 adults

Points update:

1. My use year is October to October.
2. For this current use year 2021, I have 28 banked points remaining.
3. For this current use year 2021 (ends October 1, 2022), I have 285 points remaining. These can
be banked for reservations from October 1, 2022 to October 1, 2023.

That's the current point update.

Points update:

1. My use year is October to October.
2. For this current use year 2021, I have 28 banked points remaining.
3. For this current use year 2021 (ends October 1, 2022), I have 285 points remaining. These can
be banked for reservations from October 1, 2022 to October 1, 2023.

That's the current point update.
Sent a message not sure if it sent looking for 10/1 and 10/2 studio BWV thanks

I’m not sure how to personal message since I’m new, but I am looking to go from November 9-15 of this year. 272 pts needed for garden view 2 bedroom. Ready to book and pay now.

Hello, looking to book 2 bedroom Boardwalk villa from November 9-15th. Ready to book and pay.
I’m not sure how to personal message since I’m new, but I am looking to go from November 9-15 of this year. 272 pts needed for garden view 2 bedroom. Ready to book and pay now.

I also have a friend who only has 196 points, so if you are only able to give some points that would work too. Thanks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter