CLOSED: Points For Rent - OKW - 300 Points at $14.75/pt After 09/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 300 points for rent after 09/30. I can book OKW up to 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I would expect payment as soon as your confirmation is sent to you. I would like payment via Paypal. If that is not possible a cashier's check would suffice. I'm an experienced renter on this site (member since '20) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, # people and resorts you are interested in. Emails, phone numbers and address are not allowed to be sent here...you must send them via a Private Message. Thank you.

Last edited:
looking for five nights. Flexible dates May 1-14 2022
need two studios, 2 adults per room
BWV or BCV

Hi - I'm looking for a studio for two nights in December for two adults. I'm interested in any of the following dates 12/12-12/14, 12/16-12/18, or 12/19/-12/21. I prefer OKW or SSR.

Hi - I'm looking for a studio for two nights in December for two adults. I'm interested in any of the following dates 12/12-12/14, 12/16-12/18, or 12/19/-12/21. I prefer OKW or SSR.
Any of those dates are available right now at OKW. Two dates are 20 points and 12/16-12/18 is 24 Points. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the name of main person with their address, phone number and email address. I would also then need the name of the second person and their address if different. I would like payment via Paypal if possible. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks and have a magical day.

Hi, we are looking for some points for Vero 25th-29th 2021 October if this is possible?

Hi, we are looking for some points for Vero 25th-29th 2021 October if this is possible?
There is availability for check in 10/25, checking out 10/29. The standard inn room is 40 points and the deluxe studio is 48 points. If you want me to book this for you it would be $590 for inn room and $708 for Deluxe Studio. I see you've just joined. In order to do a Private Message you have to have 10 posts so you can send your information via PM. You can't do it on this post. Please see instructions.

There is availability for check in 10/25, checking out 10/29. The standard inn room is 40 points and the deluxe studio is 48 points. If you want me to book this for you it would be $590 for inn room and $708 for Deluxe Studio. I see you've just joined. In order to do a Private Message you have to have 10 posts so you can send your information via PM. You can't do it on this post. Please see instructions.
Thank you for this.....how does the booking system go then? We are DVC members ourself but don't have enough points for what we want to do. Do you book then then in our name?

Thank you for this.....how does the booking system go then? We are DVC members ourself but don't have enough points for what we want to do. Do you book then then in our name?
Yes they are in your name. You will be marked as DVC members. I will receive the confirmation and then send it on to you. When it is sent, i would expect payment. I do prefer Paypal but will take a cashier's check if possible. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask and have a magical day.

Paula

Sorry i can only do BWV or BCV seven months out.
Oh, I’m sorry, it was late and I misread. Well, if by chance you have any points then let me know.
oh, and love your shirt! I’m from WNY and a diehard Bills fan.

It wouldn't be until October which is 7 months out. Let me know then if you haven't gotten anything....and GO BILLS

HI THERE!

I am looking for a studio for four from Dec. 6 or 7 to Dec. 10., 2021.

Doesn't matter what resort!

Please let me know if you see anything! And thank you so much for checking!

HI THERE!

The only resort with those dates is Saratoga Springs. Because I need to be 7 months out I wouldn’t be able to book it for you until Thursday. If you don’t get anything by then let me know and I’ll check again

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
10/24-10/30

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
10/24-10/30
I'm sorry everything is waitlisted for those resorts. Tried for one bedrooms but nothing there either. Again sorry.

HI THERE!

Right now there's availability at SS for three nights 12/06 - 12/09 in a studio. That is the only resort. But again i can't book until I'm 7 months out which i think will be Thursday.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio for 5/6 nights anytime in October for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids). If you want something more specific, something like October 21-26, but I'm not set on dates. I'd prefer not OKW or SSR.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter