CLOSED: Points For Rent - OKW - 300 Points at $14.75/pt After 09/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a one bedroom villa, preferably animal kingdom lodge, 12/9-12/16/2021
That is available at AK Jambo House. It's a 1 br standard view for 176 points. I wouldn't be able to book it until the 9th of May because of the 7 month out rule.

That is available at AK Jambo House. It's a 1 br standard view for 176 points. I wouldn't be able to book it until the 9th of May because of the 7 month out rule.
That would be awesome. What is price per point.
Any savannah views available if not the standard works.

That would be awesome. What is price per point.

Any savannah views available if not the standard works.
[
I see you're new on this site. In case you don't know whoever you book with you have to use the Private Message system. You need at least 10 replies before you can send your information via a private message. You cannot put them on these pages. So if you can't send a PM you can't book. Please read my listing as it will tell you the price per point, etc. Thanks.

I just checked AK again today. Now they're down to 6 nights...arrival 12/10 - 12/16. If you're set on these dates i would advise you to try to find someone else to rent from. I'm afraid at the rate these reservations are getting taken up, they will be gone if you wait until i can reserve for you. Thanks though for checking me out and good luck.

Paula

Hi, I’m looking for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk for 10/27. Thanks!

Hi looking for one bedroom Lake View on 10/5 at Bay Lake Tower to merge to my existing reservation or a transfer of 27 points. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi looking for one bedroom Lake View on 10/5 at Bay Lake Tower to merge to my existing reservation or a transfer of 27 points. Thank you!
That is available for 35 points. Actually i'm surprised because there are only 3 days available there for the whole month. I'm sorry but I don't transfer points. If you want me to book let me know. Have a great weekend.

That is available for 35 points. Actually i'm surprised because there are only 3 days available there for the whole month. I'm sorry but I don't transfer points. If you want me to book let me know. Have a great weekend.
I will PM

I have 300 points for rent after 09/30. I can book OKW up to 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I would expect payment as soon as your confirmation is sent to you. I would like payment via Paypal. If that is not possible a cashier's check would suffice. I'm an experienced renter on this site (member since '20) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, # people and resorts you are interested in. Emails, phone numbers and address are not allowed to be sent here...you must send them via a Private Message. Thank you.

Hi! I'm not sure if this is a private message or not bc im new here! Im looking for a 1 bedroom villa for the week of 11/13-11/21. We are a family of 6. kids are ages 7, 6, 4 and 1 month. Do you have any availability?

Hi, I’m looking for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk for 10/27. Thanks!
Hi...that is available for 32 points. If you're interested let me know.
Hi! I'm not sure if this is a private message or not bc im new here! Im looking for a 1 bedroom villa for the week of 11/13-11/21. We are a family of 6. kids are ages 7, 6, 4 and 1 month. Do you have any availability?
You have to have 10 posts before you can send a private message. And you will need that before you can rent from anyone. Please check out the information on it. Thanks. right now November isn't looking very good but i'll check when you're able to PM. Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter