CLOSED: Points For Rent - OKW - 300 Points at $14.75/pt After 09/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one night at BC villa in a 1 bedroom. Check in August 10th, check out August 11th (36 points). Thank you for your time and considerations

I have two trips to plan....

first one: 10/8-10/14 either two studios or a two bedroom (group of 8) at Poly, BLT, CCV, BRV, AKL, GF, DRR or BWV

second one: I'm looking for either two studios or 1 two bedroom for 12/27-1/2 (party of 8) at Poly, BLT, CCV, BRV, AKL, GF, DRR, or BWV. I know it's a few weeks away from 7 months out. Thanks!

I know it is to early to book yet but I will be looking for a studio at OKW for the 4th of July 2022 for 4 nights

I assume all of your points will have been used by August when it becomes available to book but would be very interested if you still have points available

looking for OKW or BWV studio Oct 22 to 28 give or take a day. Do you have any points still available?
Thank you!

I am looking for points to rent 12/17-12/24/2021. AKL 1 bedroom or OKW 2 bedroom? Are there enough available and how many points? Happy to chat more off line too. First time here.

I know it is to early to book yet but I will be looking for a studio at OKW for the 4th of July 2022 for 4 nights

I assume all of your points will have been used by August when it becomes available to book but would be very interested if you still have points available
Please send me a Private Message the beginning of June and I will check for you.

Paula

looking for OKW or BWV studio Oct 22 to 28 give or take a day. Do you have any points still available?
Thank you!
I'm very sorry but there's nothing available. OKW has the 26th and 27th and that's it. Nothing for BWV.

I am looking for points to rent 12/17-12/24/2021. AKL 1 bedroom or OKW 2 bedroom? Are there enough available and how many points? Happy to chat more off line too. First time here.
Good morning. There is availability at both resorts however I cannot book AKL until 7 months out. OKW has availability for arrival 12/17 departing 12/24 for 167 points for a one bedroom. If you need a two bedroom it's 230 points.

Hi there, I'm trying to price out a holiday vacation. How many points would it be for a 1 bedroom from 12/28-1/3 at OKW?

Good morning! Is it possible to reserve for 8 night or are the reservations limited to 7 night increments?
You are appreciated! Evaluating a Boardwalk or Beach Club stay for 8 nights if coming 1/1 or 7 nights if coming 1/2.

Good morning! Is it possible to reserve for 8 night or are the reservations limited to 7 night increments?
You are appreciated! Evaluating a Boardwalk or Beach Club stay for 8 nights if coming 1/1 or 7 nights if coming 1/2.
You can book as many nights as you wish. However I am not able to do any other resort than OKW until we're seven months out. Sorry.

You can book as many nights as you wish. However I am not able to do any other resort than OKW until we're seven months out. Sorry.
Do you show the Three bedroom at OKW is available for 8 nights 1/1 or 7 nights 1/2? Evaluating that option as well. IF so, what would that cost be?

Last edited:
Hello,
Looking for 4 or 5 nights.
Mid Sept - Mid Oct.
1BR or Studio
BC, BWV, Poly, VGF, BLT.
3 adults.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter