CLOSED: Points For Rent - OKW - 300 Points at $14.75/pt After 09/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you show the Three bedroom at OKW is available for 8 nights 1/1 or 7 nights 1/2? Evaluating that option as well. IF so, what would that cost be?
Do you show the Three bedroom at OKW is available for 8 nights 1/1 or 7 nights 1/2? Evaluating that option as well. IF so, what would that cost be?
No sorry...the 3 br is only showing 9 single or double days from the 1s through the 25th.

Hello,
Looking for 4 or 5 nights.
Mid Sept - Mid Oct.
1BR or Studio
BC, BWV, Poly, VGF, BLT.
3 adults.
Thank you!
Sorry i did a search on mid - mid and there is nothing available at those resorts. The best was two nights.

I have 300 points for rent after 09/30. I can book OKW up to 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I would expect payment as soon as your confirmation is sent to you. I would like payment via Paypal. If that is not possible a cashier's check would suffice. I'm an experienced renter on this site (member since '20) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, # people and resorts you are interested in. Emails, phone numbers and address are not allowed to be sent here...you must send them via a Private Message. Thank you.
Do you have any availability at Beach Club for December 4-11?

Hi, could you check on a 2BR at OKW for 8 people for 12/15-12/19 and/or 12/19-12/23? Thank you!

Hi, could you check on a 2BR at OKW for 8 people for 12/15-12/19 and/or 12/19-12/23? Thank you!
Surprisingly both of those time frames are available. Arrival 12/15 departing 12/19 is 134 points; and 12/19 - 12/23 is 128 points. Please let me know if you want me to book either of those for you.

Paula

Hi there! Long shot request here. Looking for a 2 bedroom at any resort from October 11-17 (6 nights). Thanks!

Surprisingly both of those time frames are available. Arrival 12/15 departing 12/19 is 134 points; and 12/19 - 12/23 is 128 points. Please let me know if you want me to book either of those for you.

Paula
Thank you! I will consult with our travel partners and get back to you ASAP.

Probably not but is any studio available either Sun/Monday check in check out either Thursday/Friday the first 2 weeks of December

Probably not but is any studio available either Sun/Monday check in check out either Thursday/Friday the first 2 weeks of December
Saratoga Springs is the only resort with any availability. They have an arrival of 12/12 departing Friday 12/17. Or you could do the monday to thursday. There is nothing the week of the 5th. Everything else is waitlisted. Sorry.

Thank you! I will consult with our travel partners and get back to you ASAP.
Hi, we want to do the 12/19-23 date. Apparently I have not had my 10 posts long enough to have my PM function turned on - I can PM you the info as soon as it's activated.

NVM, it's activated! PM'd you!

Last edited:
I am looking for 3-bedroom at BLT for one night October 29. It was available a few minutes ago. Please let me know if available through you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter