• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points For Rent OKW 600 Points @$14.75/Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1 night at any resort (prefer MK area)
November 14, November 21, or November 28

Looking for 1 night at any resort (prefer MK area)
November 14, November 21, or November 28
You didn't tell me what accommodations you wanted so i checked studio/1br. There is nothing the 14th or 21st. At this minute there's availability at SS studio 13 points; Riviera 1BR 34 points; Wilderness Lodge studio 16 points; That is all and they're on the 28. If you want any of these you need to send me a PM with your name, address, phone number, email address, name(s) of other guests and ages if there are children.

Paula

I have 600 points for rent at Old Key West and 214 points for Vero Beach. For those resorts I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.
Hi...fellow DVC member here. I'm looking to receive a transfer of 103 points. Can you do a transfer?

Any availability studio/1 bedroom Nov 10-14? 2 adults/1 infant.
I'm sorry there is nothing available at any resort for that time frame in either a studio or 1br. There are only scattered days throughout all of the DVC for the months of Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan. Sorry I couldn't help.

I have 600 points for rent at Old Key West. For Old Key West I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.
I sent you a pm!

I have 600 points for rent at Old Key West. For Old Key West I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.

Check-in: Oct 11
Check out: Oct 17
or
Oct 25-31
Or anything in November 6 nights 7 days
2 adults
2 children ages 12 and 9
A studio at AKL or the boardwalk
thank you

Last edited:
Between hurricanes and COVID I figure it's worth seeing if anything has opened up for a last minute trip.

8/28-8/31 or 8/29-9/1
Studio at BLT, Poly, GF or WL

and

8/31-9/5 or 9/1-9/6
Studio at YC, BC, BW or Riviera

2 adults and 2 children (6 and 4)

Thank you

Sent PM

I am looking for either Beach Club or Boardwalk for May 7-9 2022 or May 13-14. I am also flexable as to which resort on the 13-14 of May. There are 5 of us. 2 adults and 3 kids (but 2 are under 2). I am looking for a studio for all resorts.

Between hurricanes and COVID I figure it's worth seeing if anything has opened up for a last minute trip.

8/28-8/31 or 8/29-9/1
Studio at BLT, Poly, GF or WL

and

8/31-9/5 or 9/1-9/6
Studio at YC, BC, BW or Riviera

2 adults and 2 children (6 and 4)

Thank you
The only availability out of all of them is check in Aug 9 out Sept 1 at Boulder ridge. It would be 48 points. If you want me to book this, please send me your name, address, phone number, email, name of other guest(s) and children's name and age if any. Thanks.

The only availability out of all of them is check in Aug 9 out Sept 1 at Boulder ridge. It would be 48 points. If you want me to book this, please send me your name, address, phone number, email, name of other guest(s) and children's name and age if any. Thanks.

Thank you for checking. I will follow up if we decide to go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter