• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Points for Rent/Transfer: 267 BWV/ VB Pts available to be used before Oct 22 UY $19 Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

You did….it was a reply to mine. It had the dates I was asking for in it, as well as my pre-coffee use year confusion

If you are on the board, it will show up when you tap on the envelope at the top right. All PMs will be in there. If a message shows up when you tap on the bell, it is a message/reply on the board. Sending by PM just makes information that is sent private rather than placing it on the board. Hope that makes sense

Hi! Are there any studios available for May 21st and May 22nd for 5 people. I am open to a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Hi! Is there any availability today for a studio for 5 people for May 21st and May 22nd? I am open to even just a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter