• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Points for Rent/Transfer: 267 BWV/ VB Pts available to be used before Oct 22 UY $19 Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I was hoping you had points left for Vero - 10/14/2022-10/17/2022 - one bedroom villa.

Thank you!

Thank you for looking!

Is it possible to see if a one bedroom is available for any Friday-Monday in September/October?

I appreciate all your work for looking these up!
Yes there are, what would be your top three resorts and which weekends would be preferable?

Yes there are, what would be your top three resorts and which weekends would be preferable?
Top 2 Resorts (only looking to stay at these two)

1. Vero
2. Grand F.

Preferable weekends are 10/14-10/17, 9/30-10/3, and 10/7/-10/10.

Thank you!

Top 2 Resorts (only looking to stay at these two)

1. Vero
2. Grand F.

Preferable weekends are 10/14-10/17, 9/30-10/3, and 10/7/-10/10.

Thank you!
Sorry, partial only...not available! Any other resort that you would cnsider or different weekends?

Sorry, partial only...not available! Any other resort that you would cnsider or different weekends?
Any Thursday-Monday between September 30th and October 24th would work for us, if that is possible! Also would be willing to do Anything with an Ocean view (10/14-10/17 preferably for the ocean view).

Hi ND,

Are these points bankable for allocation in the upcoming use year? I am interested in a transfer of remaining points if they are bankable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter