CLOSED Points for rent - up to 500 pts, SSR at $15/point for reservations up to 10/1/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello...Looking for Vero Beach 1/14-1/19 for 4 people. A studio or Inn room, please!

Hi,

I have 500 points available for rent that can be used anytime from now until 10/1/21. All resorts can be booked for reservations checking in 7 months or less from now; for reservations in 7-11 months, I can book at SSR. If interested, please PM me the following:

Check in date
Check out date
Room size (studio, 1 BR, 2BR)
Resort preference, including view.

I require full payment after I book the reservation and provide the confirmation email.

Thanks,

Jennifer
Hi,
I'm looking for a 2brv at BCV for June 19 check-in June 26 checkout Please let me know if you can help with this. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Christal

Hi,
I'm looking for a 2brv at BCV for June 19 check-in June 26 checkout Please let me know if you can help with this. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Christal

Hi Christal,
I don’t own at BC so I can’t book this until 11/19. I’m happy to attempt to book it for you then, please PM me if you want me to try and I’ll figure out the cost for you and get your booking information. If you want to book it now, you can look for an owner with BC points.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Hi I was looking to do a list minute booking

Check in date Today 11/8
Check out date 11/10 or 11/11 (could I get pricing for both dates please)
Room size (studio, 1 BR, 2BR) - 2 bed studio
Resort preference, including view. - Aulani
Thank you!

Hi I was looking to do a list minute booking

Check in date Today 11/8
Check out date 11/10 or 11/11 (could I get pricing for both dates please)
Room size (studio, 1 BR, 2BR) - 2 bed studio
Resort preference, including view. - Aulani
Thank you!
Hi,
I’m not able to book for checkin today online.
Checking in tomorrow is available. A studio has a bed and a sofa bed.
Garden view is 24 pts on 11/9 ($360) and 23 on 11/10 ($345).
Ocean view is 26 pts on 11/9 ($390) and 25 on 11/10 ($375).

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. Am I able to just book the one night. Checking in November 10 and checking out November 11. Ocean view. Thank you!

Hi Jennifer. Am I able to just book the one night. Checking in November 10 and checking out November 11. Ocean view. Thank you!

Hi,
I have to be able to PM you to book a reservation (we’re not allowed to list emails on the threads). You need to get 2 more posts on a non-rental thread. There’s a test thread where you can do this. Once you’re able to send a PM, please send me the following and I’ll book it:
Names of everyone in party, ages of any kids, address, cell and email. Once I provide the confirmation number, you can send me the payment through Venmo or PayPal.

Any studio availability March 1-4? I’m ok with any but prefer Poly/BCV/BWV :) thank you!!!

Hi,

All 3 are available for your dates.
Poly std view 72 pts, $1,080
Poly lake view 84 pts, $1,260
BCV 54 pts, $810
BWV garden/pool view 57 pts, $855

If you want me to book, please send me a PM with the option you want, names of everyone in your party, ages of any kids, address, cell and email. Full payment is due through Venmo or PayPal after I provide the confirmation number.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Hello,

We are ready to book our January 1/13-1/20 trip. Looking for 78 points at OKW studio - was available last night. Do you still have any available? I will try and message.

Hi,

I have 500 points available for rent that can be used anytime from now until 10/1/21. All resorts can be booked for reservations checking in 7 months or less from now; for reservations in 7-11 months, I can book at SSR. If interested, please PM me the following:

Check in date
Check out date
Room size (studio, 1 BR, 2BR)
Resort preference, including view.

I require full payment after I book the reservation and provide the confirmation email.

Thanks,

Jennifer

08/16/21
08/24/21
2 adults
Studio Standard view
Any resort, can be SSR or Animal Kindom Jambo/kidami

08/16/21
08/24/21
2 adults
Studio Standard view
Any resort, can be SSR or Animal Kindom Jambo/kidami

Hi,
This is more than 7 months out so I can only book at home resorts. I own at AKL but wasn't renting those. I could book SSR std view for 118 points ($1,770) or OKW for 112 points ($1,680). If you'd like to book either of these, you'll need to be able to send me a PM. You need 10 posts on a non-rental thread. There's a test thread where you can get these. Once you have them, please send me a PM with the dates, resort, names of everyone in your party, ages of any kids, address, cell and email. Payment is due after I make the reservation and provide the confirmation number; I take Venmo or Paypal.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hello!
I am looking at dates of July 12th-21st (possibly 23rd)

Thank you,
Emmalee

Last edited:
Hi, I’m looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs in one of the 2 preferred buildings for 8 nights.

My dates are slightly flexible - any 8 nights between April 23 and ending on or before May 8. 😊 Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter