Closed: Points For Rent: Up to 510 BCV pts @ $16 per point! I have many responses to check out - will open again if none work out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I'm looking for January 9 to January 16
2 Adults
1st Choice. Beach Club
2nd Choice Boardwalk
3rd Choice Bay Lake
Standard Studio

Thanks
Tom
Beach Club
Reservations can be booked 11 months in advance at BVC and 7 months out for all other resorts.
Please Provide:
- Dates (note if they are flexible)
-Travel Party Size - # Adults, # Children
-Ages of Children
- Top 3 Choices
- Room Size & View

Please reply to this post or PM me if interested!

Hoping to book a two bedroom at the Beach Club for Dec. 27th - Dec. 31st. There was availability as of this morning. Would love to book this ASAP if you still have enough points available.

We're looking for a studio May 15 - 18. Prefer 1 - AKL (standard), 2 - RR (preferred), or 3 - BWV (standard) . 2 adults

Hoping to book a two bedroom at the Beach Club for Dec. 27th - Dec. 31st. There was availability as of this morning. Would love to book this ASAP if you still have enough points available.
I can’t use the PM system until tomorrow. There will be 4 adults and 2 children, 17 and 13.

Reservations can be booked 11 months in advance at BVC and 7 months out for all other resorts.
Please Provide:
- Dates (note if they are flexible)
-Travel Party Size - # Adults, # Children
-Ages of Children
- Top 3 Choices
- Room Size & View

Please reply to this post or PM me if interested!
We are interested in a 2 BR Villa at the Beach Club for 7 nights anytime between June 8 and June 26.

Hello

I am looking for a studio on March 2nd for one night departing 3/03 2020.

Open to any resort, AKL primary choice

The room would be for myself adult male (father) and my 14 year old daughter so i would need two beds or a bed and a pullout sofa.
I am going down with my daughter for a college baseball tourney and was going to spend one night at Disney.

Thank you

Kyle Harris

Yes it's available - are you able to PM me?

Hi! We are looking for a BCV studio October 18-20 (maybe 21st...) for 2 adults and 1 baby. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter