Closed points rented-115 SSR points for rent no transfers must use by 8/31/20-$16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do! Just letting you know that I just checked for someone and there was extremely limited availability. Give me a moment!

Good evening, I’m looking for a studio during the month of December. Would like a Friday-Sunday(2 night stay) but could do thurs-sat ( 2 night stay) if needed. Prefer earlier in the month but will do any weekend except after Christmas. 2 adults, 2 children ages 17 and 15. If there happen to be two studios available at the same resort , same weekend, we may want an extra studio for my parents, 2 adults.
Thank you for checking
Heather
I just looked at every studio and every type at all DVC resorts and there is nothing available for any night in the month of December. So sorry! Thanks for the opportunity!
melissa

I have 115points to rent(no transfers) $16 per point. Must be used by August 31,2020. Home resort is SSR.
If interested, PM me know the following:
-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have rented several times. I accept paypal friends and family and all rental agreements are final. Have a magical day!

Melissa
Hello Melissa.
I’m seeking a:
Boardwalk villas studio - OR
Saratoga Springs Studio
Standard view
2 adults 2/24/20-2/28/20
56 points

Thank you so much for checking if points are still available.
Kris

I tried to PM you but you may not have enough to PM. So, it looks like the only thing available for your entire trip is SSR preferred at 68 points. There is only one night available at BWV on the 26th in a garden view. There are 2 or 3 nights available here and there at other resorts. Let me know! Thanks so much!

Melissa

Hello, I really love the opportunity to rent your points for 4/17-4/20 at Aulani:

-resort preference: Aulani
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc): Studio
-preferred view: standard or garden (cheapest one available)
-number in your party - 5 (2 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant)
-ages of children in your party - 9, 7, 2

I'm new to disboards and this whole points rental process, but more than happy to paypal you the funds when ready. Also, I cannot PM quite yet (not enough posts) but we can finish the transaction over text message or facebook message. Let me know if you still have points available. Really appreciate it.

I do have points available. Let me check, and If you go to the sticky at the top you can utilize that to get your needed posts so we can IM. Thanks!

Melissa

Hello, I really love the opportunity to rent your points for 4/17-4/20 at Aulani:

-resort preference: Aulani
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc): Studio
-preferred view: standard or garden (cheapest one available)
-number in your party - 5 (2 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant)
-ages of children in your party - 9, 7, 2

I'm new to disboards and this whole points rental process, but more than happy to paypal you the funds when ready. Also, I cannot PM quite yet (not enough posts) but we can finish the transaction over text message or facebook message. Let me know if you still have points available. Really appreciate it.
Ok! So, all three room types are available. Garden View is 75 points, poolside garden is 82 and ocean view is 88 points. Let me know! I can give you my email and phone number in a PM. Thanks for the opportunity to help you!

Good afternoon! If your points are still available, I'm looking for 4/28/20-4/20-20 (2 nights) in a standard view studio at the Polynesian, Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge, or BLT. Would any of these be available? Thank you in advance! We're looking to possibly buy into DVC, but want to test it out first :)

Ok! So, all three room types are available. Garden View is 75 points, poolside garden is 82 and ocean view is 88 points. Let me know! I can give you my email and phone number in a PM. Thanks for the opportunity to help you!
Ok, Working on getting my post count up, then will PM you. It takes time to get the count up because I need to wait after I post a few times.

Good afternoon! If your points are still available, I'm looking for 4/28/20-4/20-20 (2 nights) in a standard view studio at the Polynesian, Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge, or BLT. Would any of these be available? Thank you in advance! We're looking to possibly buy into DVC, but want to test it out first :)
Let me check!

Bland369....BLT is available for 42 points in a lake view only and Poly is a available in a standard view for 46 points. There is limited availability so you may want to try to get your post count up so we can PM each other. I’m also working with another dis board member but I can come up with a few extra points to get both of your reservations. Have a great day!

Bland369....BLT is available for 42 points in a lake view only and Poly is a available in a standard view for 46 points. There is limited availability so you may want to try to get your post count up so we can PM each other. I’m also working with another dis board member but I can come up with a few extra points to get both of your reservations. Have a great day!
Thank you! I'm interested so I'll work on my post count so we can connect.

Great! I will double check to see if they’re still available. The availability is very limited.

Hello! Thanks for checking in, unfortunately, there is nothing available anywhere. All rooms are waitlist only. Have a great day!

Good evening, can you please help me narrow this down a bit. How many people in the room and what part of the month are you most interested in, and are you wanting a long weekend or during the week. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter