CLOSED - PRICE DECREASE: 22 Points Remaining for Rent: 22 BLT (JUN UY) at $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasChick123

Always Dreaming of Our Next Vacation
DVC Silver
Hi everyone. I have 722 points for rent.

- 125 VGC points at $19pp. These are Dec ‘23 points and can be used through November 2024.

- 441 VGF points at $19pp. These are Feb ‘24 points and can be used until January 2025.

- 156 BLT points at $18pp. These are June ‘23 points and can be banked and used until May 2025.

I have been renting points since 2018 and am very familiar with the process. I can book any resort 7 months out and the home resorts up to 11 months out. I’m looking forward to helping families book their dream vacations.

I will drop to $18pp for VGF and $17pp for BLT for any reservation over 150 points.

Last edited:

No more VGC points remaining. All VGF and BLT are available. If you’d like to book any reservation over 150 points, the VGF price would be $18pp and $17pp for BLT.

ISO last minute, studio or 1br, Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024. Split stay ok. We're assuming you'd have to piece something together.

Experienced renter. Fine with a contract, fine to pay with PayPal. Thanks in advance!

ISO last minute, studio or 1br, Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024. Split stay ok. We're assuming you'd have to piece something together.

Experienced renter. Fine with a contract, fine to pay with PayPal. Thanks in advance!
There aren't any room available December 31-January 3rd. BLT has a LV 1-bedroom on 12/29 only, and Saratoga has a standard 1BR on 12/30 only. That's it though.

ETA: Sorry. I missed that you said you would look at studios too. I'm send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter