CLOSED pts for rent @ $17pp. Must be used by 7/31/22 and can be used at any DVC resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindra

Mouseketeer
63 points for rent (can't be transferred) at $18 pp. The points can be used at any DVC location since they expire within the 7 month booking period for all resorts.

If interest post/pm with dates/room type/resort preference(s) (rank in order if multiple resorts are ok).

Checked 6/4 for 4 nights with check-out on 6/8. Most studio rooms have only 1 night available during that period. BLT, Theme Park View is available for the 4 nights (probably not for long) but is 88 points for 1 room so is more than I can book with my available points for just for 1 room, much less 2. I may be able to work with you for 1 room and keep checking availability but my points won't cover 2 rooms for 4 nights at any of the resorts. Let me know if I can be of further assistance if plans are flexible.

At this time there are no studio rooms at AK Jambo/Kidani for any of those nights.

Points are still available and now being offered at $17 per point. Limited availability but let us know dates if anyone is looking for a shorter-term stay (1-3 nights depending on room type and resort) and we can check availability and then keep an eye out since the inventory changes frequently. Also, if anyone is local/has flexible dates, I'm happy to check options for you. For instance (likely to be gone soon, but as of now), Riviera Pref Studio, July 27th for 2 nights, Boulder Ridge studio July 8th for 3 nights, Poly standard July 29th for 3 nights. Inventory is ever-changing so just examples - if there is flexibility there are still some studio options that are more than 1 night.

Hello! Looking for 1 night, may 2-3, any resort, any room type, but would prefer studio. I know it’s a long shot.

To both recent posts:

1 night May 2nd has BLT 1 bedroom 35 pts and 1 bdr Boulder Ridge 32 points

SSR studio is available 6/30 for both standard (14 points) and preferred (15 pionts)

Points are still available and now being offered at $17 per point. Limited availability but let us know dates if anyone is looking for a shorter-term stay (1-3 nights depending on room type and resort) and we can check availability and then keep an eye out since the inventory changes frequently. Also, if anyone is local/has flexible dates, I'm happy to check options for you. For instance (likely to be gone soon, but as of now), Riviera Pref Studio, July 27th for 2 nights, Boulder Ridge studio July 8th for 3 nights, Poly standard July 29th for 3 nights. Inventory is ever-changing so just examples - if there is flexibility there are still some studio options that are more than 1 night.
Sending pm

63 points for rent (can't be transferred) at $18 pp. The points can be used at any DVC location since they expire within the 7 month booking period for all resorts.

If interest post/pm with dates/room type/resort preference(s) (rank in order if multiple resorts are ok).
Any studios available for 1 night? April 20?

45 points remaining.

There are several options for 1 night April 20th in the 1 and 2 bedroom categories. Studio at Animal Kingdom but will probably go fast.

30 points remaining

There are some options during 6/17-21. Please pm me with more specifics if you are only looking for 1-2 nights since we're down to 30 points available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter