Closed. Thank you for renting with me! I hope you all have a great trip! - Points for Rent: 55 OKW Points - $16/point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for booking our Disney World trip for us!
I highly recommend renting points from this member! She was friendly, patient, communicative, and a pleasure to do business with throughout the whole process!

Thank you so much for booking our Disney World trip for us!
I highly recommend renting points from this member! She was friendly, patient, communicative, and a pleasure to do business with throughout the whole process!
Thank you so much Kim! This is so nice! You’ve been a pleasure to work with as well! I hope you have a great trip 😊

160 points available for rent, September 2022 UY, OKW. Need to be used by August 31, 2023. $17/point.

Usable for all resorts except Riviera.

I have additional points if needed to complete a reservation!

Friendly and experienced renter.

$17 USD / point
A standard rental agreement will be applicable with 50% payment due when a confirmed booking is made with remainder to be paid at an agreeable date no less than 2 months before check in. Payment accepted through Venmo or PayPal. I’m happy to look for availability. Send a private message with your dates!
Looking to possibly rent 2/23/24-2/26/24 @ any resort (studio). I want to book soon because it's a race weekend, but I am still trying to find a friend to go with me. How much is your charge for the inconvenience of adding someone to the reservation later?

Looking to possibly rent 2/23/24-2/26/24 @ any resort (studio). I want to book soon because it's a race weekend, but I am still trying to find a friend to go with me. How much is your charge for the inconvenience of adding someone to the reservation later?
No charge to add someone later :) if you are interested in booking, please PM me.

Good morning and thank you in advance. Looking for a studio for Dec 2nd through December 8th. Any resort is fine. I see a studio at OKW for Dec 2nd. I am willing to just take that night to start. Also willing to move during the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter