Closed: Thank you! Points for rent: 300 SSR and 125 BW points @ $18/point to be used at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for 1 night, Friday 2/16/24
2 adults
AKV
Studio
Savannah
Club level

Thank you

We are looking for a studio at Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge for either:
4/4-4/6/24 (2 nights) or
4/4-4/7/24 (3 nights).

Looking for a 2bd villa, 2/22-2/26, AKL or SSR
Good afternoon!
Sorry for the delay. I checked your dates of 2/22-2/26 for 2 bedrooms. The only resorts available are SSR for a standard at 176 points, SSR for a preferred view at 216 points, AKV Kidani savanna view at 226 points and OKW at 182 points.

If I can help let me know.
Thanks

Is there any availability check in Monday Nov. 20, check out Friday, Nov. 24th? Party of 4. Open to resorts. Thanks!

We have 300 SSR points and 125 BW points @ $18/point available.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at SSR and OKW 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $19.00/point for all Riviera reservations. 50 points or less at Riviera will be at $22/point. Points will be $18/point for all other resorts. 50 points or less will be $20/point for all other resorts. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

Any reservation that is cancelled prior to a trip will forfeit deposit of 25%.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority listed
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you
PM sent

Good evening! Looking for AKL studio value or standard or Boardwalk studio standard 12/3-11/8. Thanks!

Last edited:
Are you able to book at VDH? (10/5 - 10/9, Studio) any range of dates from here

Thank you

Looking for a studio any resort for 2ppl 10/12-10/17/23. Also a 1 bedroom, or 2 studios any resort 11/7/23-11/12/23

Last edited:
Looking for 2 bed at SSR Jan 7-13.
Good morning,
2-bedrooms are available at SSR in a standard for 196 points or a preferred view for 232 points.

If can help or discuss further please send a PM.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter