• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Thanks all!! 400 BLT Points: Febuary use year: $12.00 per point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescuetink

DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W
I have 400 points to rent for BLT, or another resort. I can book BLT 7 day vacations starting as of Nov 30, 2013, and other resorts starting as of June 30, 2013 as of today Dec 30, 2012!! We are going on a DCL trip in October 2013 and won't be using our DVC points for WDW.

$12.00 per point, and my home resort is BLT and my use year is February. That means you can book Christmas week overlooking the Magic Kingdom soon!! If you want a Christmas vacation at BLT only you can send me a deposit for the points you need. I will hold those points aside till the Christmas dates you want are open for reservations and if I cannot get you what you want at BLT then this would be the one exception I would make for a refund!!

I have rented points before and I will do all I can to make this a smooth transaction for you!! Any transactions will have a contract to protect us both!! All my points were rented the last time I did this, and here is the link to that thread so you can see how it was handled http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2391148.

Payment Terms:
•25% at time of reservation and resort confirmation number will be provided to you
•50% upon receipt of reservation confirmation letter from resort
•25% 90 days prior to reservation start date

No refunds available, but will work with you to try and reschedule vacation if needed and possible. "ONLY" serious inquiries reply, once I send you the update on your requested dates, you need to act fast to complete your reservation process, spaces fill up quickly.

Thanks for looking!!

If interested, please PM me with the following information:

1. Full names of everyone in the party
2. Ages of all children in the party at time of reservation
3. First choice for resort, Second choice for resort, Third choice for resort
4. Type of room - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
5. Dates you are checking in:
6. Dates you are checking out:
7. Home address:
8. Telephone #'s:
9. Disney Dining: Yes/No (if yes, what type)
10. Magical Express Wanted: Yes/No
****--If the answer is Yes, what is the airline and flight information?

Let me know as soon as possible, as reservations fill up fast.

Thanks,

David

Was looking for a studio at BLT for Nov.23-30th 2013....is that possible? Haven't posted enough for a pm yet:(

First choice would be magic kingdom view, second choice would be lake view:). Would love to be able to see the fireworks at night:))))

Thanks you all for your interest!! However I tried to call DVC today and they are closed for the holiday!! I will talk to them on Wednesday and let you all know the status of your requests!!

Have a Happy New Year!!! :goodvibes

rescuetink said:
Thanks you all for your interest!! However I tried to call DVC today and they are closed for the holiday!! I will talk to them on Wednesday and let you all know the status of your requests!!

Have a Happy New Year!!! :goodvibes

Thank you for the update! Your open communication is greatly appreciated!

This is my first time on the message board. Have you rented all your points? I am interested in BLT the weeks of November 30, 2013 - December 7, 2013. Thanks!

Thank you for the update! Your open communication is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!! I try and keep everyone posted and respond as quickly as possible!! But posting this close to the end of the year posed a problem with contacting DVC!! I appreciate the compliment though!! pixiedust:

This is my first time on the message board. Have you rented all your points? I am interested in BLT the weeks of November 30, 2013 - December 7, 2013. Thanks!

I will let you know tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

I responded!!! :surfweb:

Looking for 200 point transfer- PM sent, no reply yet. Let me know if points still available for transfer. thanks.

I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts :( Desperately looking to rent some points, is there any other way of contacting you?

JA x

If you have any points remaining, I am interested in booking a trip to BLT in Dec '13.

I only have a few posts so I can't PM you. You can email me at stevenfnorris@ gmail.com

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter