• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"CLOSED" Thanks all!! 400 BLT Points: Febuary use year: $12.00 per point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 200 point transfer- PM sent, no reply yet. Let me know if points still available for transfer. thanks.

I can't PM you as I don't have enough posts :( Desperately looking to rent some points, is there any other way of contacting you?

JA x

If you have any points remaining, I am interested in booking a trip to BLT in Dec '13.

I only have a few posts so I can't PM you. You can email me at stevenfnorris@ gmail.com

Thanks.

I will let you all know the status of the points I have left later this evening!! Thanks for looking and for your patience!! :wizard:

I apologize for not getting back to all if you sooner!! However I had to wait till today to contact DVC for the first person to contact me from this post. They are using most of my points so it looks like I will have very few points left!!

There was only one person who requested a transfer of a few points that I may be able to help. If you have not received a PM from me then that means that I don't have the points to help you as of this time!! I'm sorry for not PMing everyone back now, however I got a lot of request and I don't want to miss anyone!!

I hope that you can appreciate that I had to try and help the first requester and therefore delayed my responses to the rest of you!! I hope you all get what you need and ultimately have a magical pixiedust: vacation!!

Thank you so much for your interest and for contacting me!! :worship:

If anything changes I will let you know if you haven't already gotten what you need!!

Thanks again!! :thumbsup2

I have 18 points left for rent or transfer!!!

Thanks everyone for you interest!! :wizard:

Hi!
I would be happy to take the transfer of your 18 points if still available. Just let me know if so. Thanks. Hope it's been a great holiday for you and yours.
Mike C
Genghiss@aol.com
503-440-3549

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter