CLOSED18 SSR 10.00 PPT STILL AVAILABLE Must be used by 7/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My family and I are looking for a studio for 3 or 4 nights anytime in July. We'd prefer Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Floridian, or Polynesian.
We'd also be willing to look at a studio at the Grand Californian, too. :)
Thank you!

I have 123 SSR points that are August 2015 use year that I'm pretty sure I could transfer if you still need them.

If you're interested, make me an offer!

Sean I see you have one post. So I am assuming you made a mistake in using my thread. Please create your own thread and do not poach on someone else's thread offering your services. It is tacky and uncalled for. You can remove your post and I would appreciate it.

Good morning. If the points are still available, I was wondering if there is any studio availability for July 8th-15th. It will be myself and 2 sons (22 and 10). Thanks!

Is SSR the only resort available July 8th-13th? We could go for those 5 nights instead.

Do you still have points available? I need a studio from July 5th to 9th. Wouldn't mind SSR or OKW but if anything else is available would love to know.

Hi! I am looking for a studio for 2 adults for this weekend - 6/25 - 6/27 or just the night of 6/25. I prefer Boardwalk or Beach Club, but will consider other options too.

Hi,

I need a reservation for six nights starting on July 20. I know old Key West is available, since I am as member as well. I need a one bedroom checking out on the 28th. I am ready to move on this right now. Please contact me ASAP if it's still available and we can take care of this right away and I can pay mediately. Please see my contact information below.

Gabe

Gabrielaguilar@dslextreme.com
661-819-8349

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter