Club 33 requested more info from me. Should I be excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been over two years now and I haven't heard "boo", unfortunately. Oh, well....

Hopefully they will get back with you. This weekend was the 50th Anniversary event for POTC. Members got to ride Pirates before park opening, once the regular way, then with the lights on. After they had breakfast then a discussion panel that included Tony Baxter. The gift was a 50th anniversary POTC coin. Very nice. I can't wait to see it next weekend.

Wow! So quite a bit is included. Glad those that have joined can find the value in it and enjoy it. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the history involved. How long have you been a member, @Malcon10t?

Interesting about Pirates! I still remember going through some of the back scenes because of a ride evac. That was one of the more interesting/longer ones we've been through.

Wow! So quite a bit is included. Glad those that have joined can find the value in it and enjoy it. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the history involved. How long have you been a member, @Malcon10t?

Interesting about Pirates! I still remember going through some of the back scenes because of a ride evac. That was one of the more interesting/longer ones we've been through.
Sorry, not a member, or else I would have been riding this past weekend. That said, I do have a lot of friends.

Last edited:

FWIW squirk you got further than I..! A few years ago when they were supposedly taking names for the waitlist I tried to get on it and couldn't even do that! They never replied to me. Thankfully I was invited by a kind person to dine there after that and enjoyed a lunch for my 33rd birthday. I use the keychain I bought every day at work and it still makes me smile to see it! :lovestruc

At this point, I am kind of over it. Not that I am uninterested, but the call will come when it comes.

Meh, It's overrated. I dined there a few times and the food was good, but not exceptional. Take the money you'd spend on Club 33 and but DVC instead... Less exclusive, but more useful! ;)

At this point, I am kind of over it. Not that I am uninterested, but the call will come when it comes.
If the price and benefits (assuming the posts here are accurate) make sense to you, certainly contact Club 33 again. It's unknown what criteria is used for membership, but new members are still being added. It would not surprise me if applications were evaluated (or re-evaluated) only when prospective members make contact (The squeaky wheel...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter