Club-level BWI ?s

Sounds like he did with my DH (also a big guy)
DH started following him on FB after our stay. He now has to tell me all about Redgie's various trips (that boy travels! let me tell you)
And in true chef fashion, when he travels, he eats at some nice places and posts the best food photos LOL
Angi, when is your next trip to the Boardwalk? I would love to meet you! Sounds like you are a lot of fun and would love to chat. Our next 2 trips are at the Beach Club, no cast discounts at the BW, but I keep trying. Our September trip I would need 3 rooms, going with kids and grandkids, so that won’t happen. We did get the BW for our December trip though, so happy abou that!

Angi, when is your next trip to the Boardwalk? I would love to meet you! Sounds like you are a lot of fun and would love to chat. Our next 2 trips are at the Beach Club, no cast discounts at the BW, but I keep trying. Our September trip I would need 3 rooms, going with kids and grandkids, so that won’t happen. We did get the BW for our December trip though, so happy abou that!
We are booked for a week for our anniversary in April. DH wanted WL but I love BWI so we booked it on a Bounceback

I would love to meet you too!

Last edited:
We are booked for a week for our anniversary in April. DH wanted WL but I love BWI so we booked it on a Bounceback

I would love to meet you too!
We are going April 24-May 1. Fingers crossed I can change to BWI! Stay safe during the storm tomorrow. My son is supposed to fly up to Massachusetts for the Pats game tomorrow. We are from MA and he still has his season tickets to the Pats!

We are going April 24-May 1. Fingers crossed I can change to BWI! Stay safe during the storm tomorrow. My son is supposed to fly up to Massachusetts for the Pats game tomorrow. We are from MA and he still has his season tickets to the Pats!
The trips will cross at the end, we are 4/19 to 25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter