Club RunDisney & new DL Races

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
With the announcement of RunDisney coming back to Disneyland (woot woot), are there any thoughts on if Club RunDisney will extend its early registrations to Disneyland. Do you think they will create a separate Club RunDisney for the west coast. Knowing how much pent up demand there is for Disneyland races, Im wondering if it would be worth investing in a membership next year (2023-2024 season)

Here's my best guess:

1. They'll create WDW and DL versions of the Silver and Gold tiers with same or similar benefits as now. Pricing won't change much but will be high enough to push you to Platinum if you're doing races at both WDW and DL in a year.

2. Platinum tier will include all races at both properties, same or similar benefits as now, and the price will go up.

If they're going to offer Coast to Coast medals (which I assume they'll start doing again though I have no hard info) I can't see how it won't be the same club membership.....

With the platinum membership (omg that price, why am I even asking) I see you get two early registrations. Can that be used for two people? Like challenge for me and 10K for DH? Or is it two registrations for the same person?

With the platinum membership (omg that price, why am I even asking) I see you get two early registrations. Can that be used for two people? Like challenge for me and 10K for DH? Or is it two registrations for the same person?
No it's two races -- or a challenge and additional race -- for the member only. It's meant to allow you to register early for all three races in a weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter