Club Villain rumor

I really hate to bursts bubbles but I've recently seen a mention from a CM working special events at HS that Club Villain has ended it's run for day guests. It's only offered in a mini format as booking for a special/private events. Like a convention could book it, that type of thing.

Not to say that Disney couldn't change their mind tomorrow but doesn't look good for anything planned

I really hate to bursts bubbles but I've recently seen a mention from a CM working special events at HS that Club Villain has ended it's run for day guests. It's only offered in a mini format as booking for a special/private events. Like a convention could book it, that type of thing.

Not to say that Disney couldn't change their mind tomorrow but doesn't look good for anything planned
:sad::sad::sad: Give us *something* Villain then, Disney!!!

:sad::sad::sad: Give us *something* Villain then, Disney!!!
While CV as it was at HS in Sunset Showcase is done the idea of a Villain something, somewhere, isn't. So continue to keep hope. I know I will. The only additional troubling part is, there are no current casting calls for any Villain workers. So whatever they may have in their minds, it's not soon.

While CV as it was at HS in Sunset Showcase is done the idea of a Villain something, somewhere, isn't. So continue to keep hope. I know I will. The only additional troubling part is, there are no current casting calls for any Villain workers. So whatever they may have in their minds, it's not soon.
Halloween season would have seemed like the perfect time, no? *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter