CM Tour of SWGE

nerdyone

Mouseketeer
My brother-in-law is adding me as his +1 on our tour next Friday. He had to chose two things to do and we got SR and lightsaber building. Are we expected to have to pay $200 for the saber? I was hoping to get into the cantina but I don't think that will be an option

Definitely will have to pay for the saber. Likely the retail price less the CM discount.

Last edited:
My brother-in-law is adding me as his +1 on our tour next Friday. He had to chose two things to do and we got SR and lightsaber building. Are we expected to have to pay $200 for the saber? I was hoping to get into the cantina but I don't think that will be an option
Yes. At least one of you needs to buy the lightsaber. There was an explanation included with the Option prior to Option Selection.

CM discount does apply only to sabers and droids.

And this will be the only time both Droid building and Savi will offer CM discount so take advantage. After CM previews are over neither experience will take the CM discount.
You will most likely not be able to get into Oga's as that wasn't what you signed up for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter