Coffee Shop/Break Room

Oh sweet Jesus, you are one of those people! I have never understood your kind. I can still be friends with you, but going to Disney without a plan is just crazy talk! Heck, I am working on the ideal itinerary for our 2011 vacation already! :rotfl2:
Oh the SHAME!!!!! :(
It's TRUE!

Actually, I'm not TOTALLY one of the pitiful sort you see milling around at any given intersection, with a crumpled park map clutched in their sweaty paw -- eyes darting back and forth as they realize that there is NO WAY they are going to do and see everything on the spur of the moment.

I am likely to be going solo and so plan to be out & about early and then again as evening approaches so I can get some good light for taking pics.

I am glad we can still be friends, though. :rotfl2: :hug: :rotfl2:

Actually, I'm not TOTALLY one of the pitiful sort you see milling around at any given intersection, with a crumpled park map clutched in their sweaty paw -- eyes darting back and forth as they realize that there is NO WAY they are going to do and see everything on the spur of the moment.

Hey I have seen that guy. He was looking for the Back to the Future ride at DHS last year!:rotfl2:

I'm here! Sucking down coffee, getting ready for yard work! UGH

If I get as much done as I want to get done, I'm gonna treat myself to a trip to the MK tonight to catch the new fireworks display! :cool1:

You mean if it doesn't start storming like it has for the past few days? It's been nasty up here too. We had a branch from our neighbor's tree make a nice hole in our roof on the eaves over the porch. I need a trip to Epcot to make it all better.

Well at least we are getting the storms, we need the water bad!

Sorry to hear about your roof!

okay..I'm clueless. What's changing?

I'm not sure myself, I'll let you know tonight!

NEW! Magic Kingdom will present a special preview of its new fireworks show on June 29 and July 1, 2008. Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky will be presented at 10 p.m. on these two days in place of Wishes. The show will officially debut on July 3 and 4 at 9 p.m., with additional holiday special effects.

I'm not sure myself, I'll let you know tonight!

NEW! Magic Kingdom will present a special preview of its new fireworks show on June 29 and July 1, 2008. Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky will be presented at 10 p.m. on these two days in place of Wishes. The show will officially debut on July 3 and 4 at 9 p.m., with additional holiday special effects.

We're seeing it July 3rd.

So does anyone know is this a permanent change, or just for the 4th of July holiday?

Looks like Wishes comes back on Saturday......

“Wishes”
Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 10:00pm
The power of a wish combines with magical moments from cherished Disney films and dazzling pyrotechnic effects to create a thrilling new story-in-the-sky fireworks spectacular.

Disney's Celebrate America! - A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
Sunday & Tuesday at 10:00pm
Thursday & Friday at 9:00pm

Are they changning any other parks fireworks, I guess Epcot is the only other one that does that, but are they changing theirs as well?!

EPCOT

Independence Day - July 4
A holiday-inspired finale will be added to Epcot's nightly fireworks extravaganza, "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth." The park's American Adventure pavilion also will feature enhanced entertainment throughout the day, with visits from historic characters who will share their stories. American Adventure also will feature additional performances of its signature musical group, Voices of Liberty, performing patriotic classics.

DHS

Disney's Hollywood Studios will present a special July 4th fireworks show at 9 p.m., with skyrockets and patriotic music filling the air at the showbiz-themed park. The park's popular "Fantasmic!" show, featuring fireworks, animation, dancing waters and Disney characters, will be presented on July 4 at 10:30 p.m.

Is that what they're calling Disney-MGM Studios now?! DHS? Disney Hollywood Studios?! Really?!

But the changes to the Epcot fireworks are just for the 4th right? They won't be permanent right?!

Yes as to the name change.

And no to changing Illuminations. They just add a special tag at the end for the 4th and during Christmas. Pretty sure on the 4th they actually shoot pretty big shells off from behind the American Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter