Coffee Shop/Break Room

OOHH...see I have a picture of me standing in that walkway, but they had it all blocked off when I was there with plain looking facade, and I didn't think there was anything there. I did however think it was odd that there was a walkway to nowhere when every bit of space in Disney is used for something or other. Hehehehehe.

Wow, this thread has kinda died. Is there anyway to bring it back to life again? No randomness, all that has been relegated to other more lively threads I guess. LOL.

I guess it kind of did! I can't be to blame.....i never visited this thread before :rolleyes1

Maybe everyone is busy cleaning up after all those storms. :confused3 I know we are!

Well...electrodes or not, this thread doesn't deserve to be treated like the red-headed-step child! It needs some lovin' too!

Like this!

primantis1.jpg

I've never had a Primanti Brothers sandwich, but have seen them on several TV shows and have always thought they look delicious!

As long as you're a "meatatarian" you'll be fine. There's enough meat and grease on that thing to kill a water buffalo. BUT they are SOOO good. I miss them since I've gone quasi-vegetarian.

mmmmmm looks good.......

I just had one the other night at the Pirates game...

Hey if i brought the sandwiches....who is bringing the drinks?:)

As long as you're a "meatatarian" you'll be fine. There's enough meat and grease on that thing to kill a water buffalo. BUT they are SOOO good. I miss them since I've gone quasi-vegetarian.

You could do just cheese?:confused3

Nah, it just would not be the same!

So were you ok with all that storm nonsense last week?

We were actually at the Cleveland game (and were on TV, for a very brief moment! Just two Steeler fans in a see of brown) anyway…..
We came back home and were very lucky. Some of our friends and family not so. My mom lost 7 trees in her back yard alone! My best friend was without power for about 4 days (they were showering at our house).

Oh my stars! What is on that??

:hippie:

well you have yo r meat and cheese (sometimes egg, depends on what you order), coleslaw (made with vinegar), French fries, tomatoes …. I don’t think I am missing anything.

People think we are nuts for eating it until they try it! The original site was is in a part of town that had a lot of truckers who drove through very early or very late, so this restaurant came up with a way to eat you entire meal on 2 slices of bread!

It is defiantly not an everyday thing (although I do have friends that eat there more than 5 times a week!). For us it is either at 3 am after the club or when out of town friends come to visit!

http://www.primantibros.com/

well you have yo r meat and cheese (sometimes egg, depends on what you order), coleslaw (made with vinegar), French fries, tomatoes …. I don’t think I am missing anything.

People think we are nuts for eating it until they try it! The original site was is in a part of town that had a lot of truckers who drove through very early or very late, so this restaurant came up with a way to eat you entire meal on 2 slices of bread!

It is defiantly not an everyday thing (although I do have friends that eat there more than 5 times a week!). For us it is either at 3 am after the club or when out of town friends come to visit!

wow.. it would probably kill me, but what a way to go! Do you think they would give me a big bowl of brown gravy to dip it in? Around here, a big plate of cheese fries with gravy was usually a part of the after-last-call diner run....

wow.. it would probably kill me, but what a way to go! Do you think they would give me a big bowl of brown gravy to dip it in? Around here, a big plate of cheese fries with gravy was usually a part of the after-last-call diner run....

Nope, no gravy. But some advice, if you want all the stuff on the side don't say that or that you want it plain. Simply say you want it naked!

Nope, no gravy. But some advice, if you want all the stuff on the side don't say that or that you want it plain. Simply say you want it naked!

Where's Rosie? She always wants it naked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter