Cold fried chicken, yay or nay? How about cold pizza, yay or nay?

Do you like cold pizza or fried chicken? Right out of the fridge cold

• Cold pizza, YES!

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • Cold Fried chicken, YES!

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Oh hell NO to cold pizza

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Cold fried chicken? NO way!

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • Cold pizza is the best breakfast

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
Both chicken and pizza should eaten warm, but there are ways you can mess it up by getting it hot again. Pizza is best reheated in a skillet on the stove top, chicken is best reheated in the oven. I guess if you're just going to throw it in the microwave you might as well eat it cold as the microwave pretty much just ruins leftover pizza and fried chicken.

I'm not a fan of either cold, but I'll eat them room temperature. In my younger years, I ate a lot of room temperature chicken picnicking & tailgating. I also ate a lot of pizza that was left out overnight.

Last edited:

I love them both cold, right out of the fridge. But I'd never eat either for breakfast.

I'd love cold fried chicken on a windy afternoon by the beach!

I think the last time I had fried chicken was 15+ years ago - and we actually have a KFC within walking distance! Cold pizza is great, but I personally reheat my leftovers on a sandwich press!

I will eat both cold and both for breakfast. If I do heat up pizza, I found the air fryer does the best job.

I don't eat fried chicken anymore, but when I did cold was delicious. That's what great picnics always had.

Cold pizza,.....nope. I like the cheese melted

Yes to cold fried chicken though I prefer it hot
I am not a big pizza lover, but if I am going to eat it, it has to be hot!

Heck yeah. It's very rare that I'll eat either cold now, because I don't eat them often and when I do I eat it right when I order and give leftovers to the kids.

It's a holdover from my college days. I spent many years working in the pizza business. When I worked for Dominos, I would work 60+ hours/week, so I had very long days. I ate pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner and would bring leftovers home. I often ate it cold.

Prefer my chicken (breast only) very crunchy and hot, but will eat it cold for picnics. Otherwise, no!

Pizza - hot only!

I like them cold, but prefer hot. The thing about fried chicken is that it doesn't really re-heat well, so while my preference is fresh, if it has been in the fridge, I'd rather just have it cold than try to re-heat. Pizza can be the same depending on the type.

Not a fan of cold chicken. DH loves it and will order chicken and bring it home to put it in the fridge and eat cold. Ick. I only like one pizza cold, a local restaurant. I don't know why, and I like theirs better cold. All other pizzas I really only like fresh (hate it reheated in the microwave). DD15 loves any cold pizza. DH will eat it cold, too.
That's me. Anytime we had a picnic or outing planned where we would take food, I had my wife pick up some fried chicken grocery shopping so it could go in the fridge for at least a day before we left.

Real pizza isn't better cold, but it is equally good cold the next day for breakfast. None of the chain store pizza though. Has to be real pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter