Columbia Harbor House-Tuna sandwich?

kandb

DIS Veteran
My sister is at MK today and I told her to go to CHH for my favorite sandwich in the world but I just looked at the menu and I don't see it listed. Did they take it off the menu? If they did, bad move!

I have been getting salmon w/rice & green beans for about 20 years at CHH.
No need for fried food unless you want it. You have other choices available,

I also was disappointed when they removed the tunafish sandwich at our last trip.
All Ears menu from February 2020 says its back. i'll find out next month.

Whatever. Sandwich was very popular. Don't want salad or lobster roll filled with mayo. Main entrees are fried protein with fries on the side.
Yup, im with you on that. It was quite popular and one of my faves. I dont eat SHELLFISH and the lighthouse sandwich doesnt interest me....ditto for fried food. So i'll miss the tuna sandwich very much. :sad:

Last edited:
What did you think tuna salad was filled with if not mayo.
Why are you ignoring shrimp skewer,salmon,pot pie and Light house sandwich. Are those not main entrees.
“I don’t eat seafood so I will miss the tuna sandwich”
What do you think tuna is.
There's no need to pick on others and instigate an argument. People like the tuna sandwich. Period. You need to either accept that, or move on.

There's no need to pick on others and instigate an argument. People like the tuna sandwich. Period. You need to either accept that, or move on.
Actually, he’s not picking on anyone. Three different threads about a bloody tuna sandwich on the boards. People need to accept that the sandwich is no more and move on.

What is in the lighthouse sandwich? I see it’s “plant based” but that could be loaded with fat & calories. Heck I looked at plant based meat substitute the other day 100 more calories per serving than lean ground beef. And so many ingredients. And plant based usually = soy. Soy is a top allergen and unhealthy for so many reasons.

I am NOT a fan of plant based menu items replacing old favorites.

What is in the lighthouse sandwich? I see it’s “plant based” but that could be loaded with fat & calories. Heck I looked at plant based meat substitute the other day 100 more calories per serving than lean ground beef. And so many ingredients. And plant based usually = soy. Soy is a top allergen and unhealthy for so many reasons.

I am NOT a fan of plant based menu items replacing old favorites.

Hummus, broccoli slaw and tomatoes on multigrain bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter