Columbia Harbour House?

Me too!! I love the salmon! I always ask for no rice and double broccoli. They always oblige and never upcharge me! We love the upstairs. There is always seats available. I hope it opens soon as well!!

I just can’t believe this place isn’t open. It almost is like Disney didn’t open any of our favorite places. The ones they opened are no longer serving our favorite meals. Dining is not going to be a big deal this trip. My teen is looking forward to the Epcot festival booths but I don’t see much there I want. Luckily I can get something at a quick service there that I enjoy

Just saw they are using it as an employee rest area. I feel better about it being closed now. I’m sure they need more places to take breaks now.

Me too!! I love the salmon! I always ask for no rice and double broccoli. They always oblige and never upcharge me! We love the upstairs. There is always seats available. I hope it opens soon as well!!

I did this too, until they changed the veg to green beans. Yuck! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter