Come here if you miss vmk!!!!!!

I don't really miss it anymore, because it held too strong a monopoly on my life in middle school, but I made quite a few videos and they got somewhat popular on YouTube.

I was CatKana, btw.

Cat.he and Clouds.he dolls. :-)

I reallly miss VMK, oh myyy.
it was such a great game, nothing compares to it.
I wish they would bring it back://
i would sooooo pay to play it.

I reallly miss VMK, oh myyy.
it was such a great game, nothing compares to it.
I wish they would bring it back://
i would sooooo pay to play it.

yeah idk y they wouldnt bring it back and make ppl pay for it. that is the disney way. but i would pay for it. definitely. i loved vmk :lovestruc

I miss VMK so much! I keep going back to it and listening to the sounds. I was Wild-Stitch, DreamSparrow, or AstroBooKoo. Those were my main accounts. If you know me please tell me.

Just dropping by...
kanyegateedited.jpg

Club Penguin makes VMK look like heaven on earth...

At least in VMK you could trade, make rooms that were actually creative, and take a virtual trip to Disney each time you played. It was Disney on your computer. Club Penguin is just...

Club Penguin is really lame.

Club Penguin makes VMK look like heaven on earth...

At least in VMK you could trade, make rooms that were actually creative, and take a virtual trip to Disney each time you played. It was Disney on your computer. Club Penguin is just...

Club Penguin is really lame.

I played Club Penguin before I played Vmk (I absolutely hate saying that) because some of my younger friends played it and they begged me to. Creating the rooms was the best part... if you were a member ($). You never know if what you type will actually show up to other people because of the way its checked for safety- what they need is a dictionary.

Everything about Vmk is better, except for the fact the Vmk isn't open anymore and Club Penguin is.

I played Club Penguin before I played Vmk (I absolutely hate saying that) because some of my younger friends played it and they begged me to. Creating the rooms was the best part... if you were a member ($). You never know if what you type will actually show up to other people because of the way its checked for safety- what they need is a dictionary.

Everything about Vmk is better, except for the fact the Vmk isn't open anymore and Club Penguin is.

Exactly! Nicely said!

BTW, I have saw that picture and it makes me laugh every time!! XD

I can't explain in words how much i STILL miss VMK !
i was on that for hours everyday, it was my little 'dose' of disney when i wasn't vacationing!
I'd pay money if it came back!
i still think about the game a lot :(

i miss VMK so much... id pay $100 just to play it for one more day :sad1:
my characters name was LunaRox... let me know if you guys knew me on the site.. it would be so cool to talk to someone that i played with :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter