Come on and Live the Magic! - Sept. 2015 Disneyland TR *Completed 9/6*!

I didn't realize they had a Pixie Hollow! I know what's getting added to my Must Do list! My husband is a huge Tinkerbell fan and we were both pretty disappointed in our interaction at WDW and also that you can only meet Tink now and not an extra fairy... this is awesome!

Also, I'm really loving your Diamond ears. I think I'll need a pair!

I didn't realize they had a Pixie Hollow! I know what's getting added to my Must Do list! My husband is a huge Tinkerbell fan and we were both pretty disappointed in our interaction at WDW and also that you can only meet Tink now and not an extra fairy... this is awesome!

Also, I'm really loving your Diamond ears. I think I'll need a pair!

You definitely need to check it out! And I know the fairy friend switches out often so you may even want to plan to go more than once! It's so great that your husband loves Tink too :)

The ears were too awesome to pass up!

Free breakfast is always a nice bonus!

I'm sorry PP was already at such a long wait and that the Matterhorn was down and then a long wait.

I have to agree that Alice in Wonderland is such a great ride! We rode that one many times and I never get tired of it.

Mr. Toad's Wild ride is not a favorite of ours either. It's fun to do once a trip.

Love Pinocchio!

The tea cup photos are adorable!

Pixie Hollow is pretty fun! I like not knowing which of Tink's friend you get to meet. It's a neat surprise! You did get a great PP for Tink!

The castle pictures are stunning. It is crazy seeing the pictures of it decorated. I bet it looks pretty special in person.

The picture of you and the castle is amazing, so perfect! Good job Mom!

We love the walk through, it is a fun little experience!

I totally know the frustration of spending your early morning going from line to line because things are down or too long. Not the way you want to spend your extra hour!!

The meet with the fairies is so cute! That's one we have never done on either coast, but now that I have a girl, I'm sure that will change! lol

23315257160_2aafc65c52.jpg

Adorable pic of you!!

Free breakfast is always a nice bonus!

I'm sorry PP was already at such a long wait and that the Matterhorn was down and then a long wait.

I have to agree that Alice in Wonderland is such a great ride! We rode that one many times and I never get tired of it.

Mr. Toad's Wild ride is not a favorite of ours either. It's fun to do once a trip.

Love Pinocchio!

The tea cup photos are adorable!

Pixie Hollow is pretty fun! I like not knowing which of Tink's friend you get to meet. It's a neat surprise! You did get a great PP for Tink!

The castle pictures are stunning. It is crazy seeing the pictures of it decorated. I bet it looks pretty special in person.

The picture of you and the castle is amazing, so perfect! Good job Mom!

We love the walk through, it is a fun little experience!

The free breakfast worked out really well for us during our stay!

It was a bummer having trouble getting on some rides, but the rides we did get on were so fun!

I loved the Pixie Hollow area and it was so fun getting to meet a surprise fairy! Wish they still did that at WDW!

The castle was SO stunning in person. And we had to stop and take pictures of it almost every time because it was that gorgeous!

I wasn't sure what to expect from the walkthrough but it definitely exceeded my expectations!

I totally know the frustration of spending your early morning going from line to line because things are down or too long. Not the way you want to spend your extra hour!!

The meet with the fairies is so cute! That's one we have never done on either coast, but now that I have a girl, I'm sure that will change! lol

Adorable pic of you!!

It was definitely frustrating! I'm glad we were still able to make the most of it though. And times like that are where I definitely appreciate the DIS for all the knowledge I have gained and helping me to change my plans on the fly!

I definitely see a trip to Pixie Hollow in your future ;) It's so cute, you would really like it!

Thank you :) :)

Glad you got in the meet with Tink and and Friend - that is a cute set-up there. I like how Tink has her Tinker's Table.

This is a really nice picture!

And good job mom getting the shadow!

Pixie Hollow is SO well done. Makes her area in Town Square Theater look a little lame now :rotfl:

Thank you on both picture compliments!

Day 2 - Toontown by way of Wonderland!

We were then headed up the pathway between the castle and the Matterhorn when we saw some characters out! We saw Alice meeting with the Queen of Hearts! I was so excited to get a picture with both of them together. So we waited in line and when it was our turn..the Queen of Hearts walked away!

You can actually see her walking away in that photo! :rotfl2: But I still got a picture with Alice!

And then I noticed the Queen Of Hearts was still roaming and stopping to take pictures, so I was still able to get a picture with her. As you can tell by the first picture, I must have been quite giddy.

The Evil Queen and Frollo were both also out. We were going to try and meet the Queen but her line was closed. It was a very busy walk way!

We were a little hungry, so a stop for some churros was
necessary. They were delish!

We then headed into Toontown, grabbing a FP for Roger Rabbit first.

Then we decided to wait to meet Minnie in her house! I think the wait was only about 10 minutes which wasn't bad! Her house is adorable and we loved snapping pics of it all!

Then it was only right that we go meet Mickey at his house! The posted wait was 30 minutes and I think it took about that. We ended up meeting Band Leader Mickey! Though not Steamboat Mickey, it was still acceptable :)

Up next...More Toontown!

aw bummer that you didn't get to meet with the Queen with Alice!

Though the picture of her walking away makes it look like she is vogueing

Who did it better?
Madonna_Vogue.png
vs
23584996776_09d4111de3.jpg

;)

We never did get into Minnie's house - the wait there was always crazy (like always 60 mins) and always longer than Mickey's - we had the exact same as you: wanted Steamboat, but Got Bandleader .... which is still pretty cool!

Love his house and the barn with the cartoons playing, etc.

Wowwww!! VILLAINS!! :hyper: That is so cool. I'm glad you still got to snap a pic with the Queen of Hearts. I would have been so sad had she just walked away from me like that.

Also - Loving Minnie's house! I'm a big Minnie Mouse fan and I was pretty sad when they got rid of ToonTown in WDW. I'll definitely have to swing by here. And band leader Mickey?? COOL! I've never seen him in that outfit.

aw bummer that you didn't get to meet with the Queen with Alice!

Though the picture of her walking away makes it look like she is vogueing

Who did it better?
Madonna_Vogue.png
vs
23584996776_09d4111de3.jpg

;)

We never did get into Minnie's house - the wait there was always crazy (like always 60 mins) and always longer than Mickey's - we had the exact same as you: wanted Steamboat, but Got Bandleader .... which is still pretty cool!

Love his house and the barn with the cartoons playing, etc.

LOL :rotfl:Love the comparison! As much as I love Madonna, I think Queen of Hearts gives her a run for her money ;)

Wow, I'm glad we were able to catch such a short wait at Minnie's then!

Love the houses there, very very cool.

Wowwww!! VILLAINS!! :hyper: That is so cool. I'm glad you still got to snap a pic with the Queen of Hearts. I would have been so sad had she just walked away from me like that.

Also - Loving Minnie's house! I'm a big Minnie Mouse fan and I was pretty sad when they got rid of ToonTown in WDW. I'll definitely have to swing by here. And band leader Mickey?? COOL! I've never seen him in that outfit.

I was glad too! It was a fun time.

Minnie's house is adorable, definitely make time to see it!

Looks like some fun meet and greets, I love the house for Minnie and Mickey, so cute.

Thank you, they were! The houses in Toowntown are so cute, full of lots of detail!

Day 2 - More Toontown

After that we just explored Toontown a little!

Goofy was out greeting but we decided not to wait.

Then we used our FP for Roger Rabbit.

I think the wait was 30 or 45 minutes so I'm glad we had the FP! I have to say, we both weren't too impressed with this ride for some reason. I'm glad we crossed it off the list, but don't think this would be a must-do for us in the future.

We were pretty much done in Toontown, so we headed out back the way we came. The Evil Queen was still out so we decided to stop and meet her!

We then headed through Adventureland, stopping to grab a FP for Indiana Jones!

Up next...Lunch and an unplanned character greet!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :goodvibes

You look nervous meeting the Queen!! But who wouldn't be?? I love all the shots you took of Toon Town. And for Roger Rabbit, I honestly don't remember that ride at all. I must not have been too impressed either because it's totally wiped from my mind when we went! I'll probably go on it again this time, but at least my expectations are low. :)

There is still so much to learn on the DIS...I didn't know there were different Mickeys to meet at his house!! We have only met him there twice and it was always when Toontown first opened and he has always been in his regular tuxedo outfit. I didn't even know it was possible to see him as Band Leader, and certainly not Steamboat!! How cool! I wish we would have seen a different one!

The pic of you snapping a pic in Minnie's vanity mirror is so cute!

Toon town is pretty cute and you got some great picture!

I enjoyed Roger Rabbit and the queue was cute but I agree not a must do - we probably waited longer than I would again

Cool to meet the Evil Queen - though could see her being a harder character to interact with

Whew, all caught up!

The Disneyland Forever show looks AMAZING! I love the projections all around Main Street. That's strange that the finale fireworks were missing but it's good that you caught them later on in your trip!

I'm sorry closures and long wait times made your MM go a little off plan! But the Alice ride does look like lots of fun. And I love the pictures in front of the castle!

Toontown is just too cute. I love all of the details in Minnie's house! And fun meets with so many characters - glad you were able to catch the Queen of Hearts and the Evil Queen!

You look nervous meeting the Queen!! But who wouldn't be?? I love all the shots you took of Toon Town. And for Roger Rabbit, I honestly don't remember that ride at all. I must not have been too impressed either because it's totally wiped from my mind when we went! I'll probably go on it again this time, but at least my expectations are low. :)

Haha I do look a little nervous! She's intimidating!

A lot of people enjoy Roger Rabbit so maybe I'm not the best judge! I've also never seen the movie so maybe that's why?

There is still so much to learn on the DIS...I didn't know there were different Mickeys to meet at his house!! We have only met him there twice and it was always when Toontown first opened and he has always been in his regular tuxedo outfit. I didn't even know it was possible to see him as Band Leader, and certainly not Steamboat!! How cool! I wish we would have seen a different one!

The pic of you snapping a pic in Minnie's vanity mirror is so cute!

Oh wow! Next time you go you will have to make sure you get back there to try and meet a different one!

Thank you :goodvibes

Toon town is pretty cute and you got some great picture!

I enjoyed Roger Rabbit and the queue was cute but I agree not a must do - we probably waited longer than I would again

Cool to meet the Evil Queen - though could see her being a harder character to interact with

Thanks! We really enjoyed our time in Toontown.

I guess we missed out on the cute queue by using the FP!

She was a little difficult to interact with, but I get that she's just playing into her role!

Whew, all caught up!

The Disneyland Forever show looks AMAZING! I love the projections all around Main Street. That's strange that the finale fireworks were missing but it's good that you caught them later on in your trip!

I'm sorry closures and long wait times made your MM go a little off plan! But the Alice ride does look like lots of fun. And I love the pictures in front of the castle!

Toontown is just too cute. I love all of the details in Minnie's house! And fun meets with so many characters - glad you were able to catch the Queen of Hearts and the Evil Queen!

Disneyland Forever is certainly amazing!

Though MM didn't go as expected we still had a great time. The Alice ride was such a highlight for us!

We loved Toontown! Nice to experience something that WDW doesn't have!

Loving your TR - your details are so helpful!

Thanks for reading along, I'm so glad you're enjoying!!

Following along! We were just in Disneyland in December and it's nice to relive some of it through your photos, helps with those post vacation blues :)

Haha I do look a little nervous! She's intimidating!

A lot of people enjoy Roger Rabbit so maybe I'm not the best judge! I've also never seen the movie so maybe that's why?

I can't believe you've never seen Roger Rabbit!! :eek: It's one of my favorite movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter