Come One! Come All! It's DIS Podcast Chat Night!

Does anyone know if chat has been fixed so that we can sign in via the DISboards?

Try this. Click on one the icons for the social media sites - one that you have have not signed up to use. Once you click on the icon, you will get a confirmation screen asking if you want to let the chat software access your "account" which you don't have, of course. Agree to it. You'l then get a new login window. Enter your Disboards username and password. Then enter the chat room of your choice.

At least, that is how I did it.

Unbelievable. Today must not be Wednesday. Someone is falling down on her moderator duties. ;)

I'll try to be there tonight...just depends on what's going on at home.....

It was nice seeing you all in chat tonight! :) Hopefully if the iPad app starts working, I'll be able to join more often!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I received the error as well and did a quick google search. I passed what I found onto webmasteralex. Hopefully, I'll be able to join in the future. Technology is great, but a beast to get working sometimes.

I haven't been able to get in the past couple of weeks, but I'll try again tonight. I hope Webmaster Alex was able to do whatever he did the first time it got fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter