Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are! Tales of Lost items in Rooms

I lost my wallet, credit cards, cash etc on a MK bus after fireworks one night many years ago. I called etc and then spent the morning cancelling credit cards. Several weeks later i received it in the mail intact, cash and everything.
another trip i left a bathrobe on the hook in the bathroom at Vero. I never even noticed it missing until i receivef a package in the mail at home.

We left a bag of laundry at AKL. We had transferred over to Poly CL and realized it later that day. Concierge called AKL so they could start looking for it and said they would send a runner over to AKL if it was found. By the time we got back to our room night, the laundry bag was there. My favorite dress was in there, so I was relieved!

Not at Disney but about 10 years ago I did a cross country trip. We stopped a couple nights in Yellowstone and I left my favorite sweatpants hanging on the back of the bathroom door. We check out and the following day I called to see if they still had them but they were long gone :( I still miss those sweat pants.

I have a husband that goes over the room like our lives depend on it-every drawer, closet, safe, looks under the furniture, behind doors...I laugh, but we’ve never left anything behind.

I'm the same way! We don't ever unpack our suitcases either, yet I still open all the drawers in the place...just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter