Comfort Inn....??? any input??

pmouse13

Earning My Ears
Was just wondering if any one has stayed at the Comfort Inn at Lake Buena Vista. It is located on Palm Parkway. I have a reservation there and also two others at Best Western Eastgate and Quality Inn Maingate West. The price on all three are the same but I don't know what one to keep. All we care about is clean rooms and a heated pool. Continental breakfast is a nice feature but not a must. We are only staying for two nights before we check into Carribean Beach. I really appreciate any ones input.
Thanks in advance,
Paula

I stayed there a while back. Rooms clean etc (newly redecorated) & a really good location (Next to Crossroads) if you fancy leaving the car behind once in a while. Pools open till midnight

We stayed here 1 night last sept. and I would NOT stay here again. We checked in at 1:15am it took 45 min to check in. The room was worn out, no shampoo, 1 small bar of soap 2 towels, no clock.
We also had a problem with housekeeping, I left my nightgown and a small makeup bag behind after we checked out. When I relized they were gone we returned (2hrs later) and asked for them to check well the maid must have liked them because she did not turn them into lost/found. We checked again a few days later and neither item was ever logged in as left behind.
Security did not even take my name or really seemed interested in my missing items.
In Feb we stayed at the Hampton Inn down the street and had a much better experience and a very nice breakfast to boot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter