DIS Veteran
Ladies and Gentlemen, Bats and Ghouls
Mickey, Minnie and all their friends
come together at this spookiest time of year
to say BOO TO YOU
as they proudly present
the not so scary…
Comment On My Nani! A MNSSHP Trip Report

Its the most wonderful time of the year! My favorite time of year to visit Walt Disney World Resort. I missed out on going to MNSSHP last year and I couldn't let it pass by again.

Sam
30675436761_0bdab3acf1.jpg

I’m Sam and I eat sleep breathe Disney, its a lifestyle. One day I’ll be a resident of Golden oaks but for now I’ll just past the time with trips to Disney world…and hopefully other parks around the world.

Erin
30675435271_156a10f288.jpg

Erin is slowly but surely becoming a disney enthusiast. This is our 3rd trip together to Disney within the past year and I will forever be grateful for her always answering my calls begging her to go to Disney with me.

Alicia
30711006052_843801bafd.jpg

Alicia is my older sister who is basically my best friend. She is currently a CM at WDW so we can thank her for all my present and future trips. Although she works at the most magical place on earth the only time she goes to the parks is when I come down.

When: October 12- October 15
Where: Yacht Club (Because STORMALONG BAY!!!!)
Why: MICKEYS NOT SO SCARY, STORMALONG BAY, AND SCHOOL BREAD!

The nine-hundred-ninety-nine happy haunts and I are ready to materialize
For a spooktacular celebration
You never know who will drop in
After all, this is Halloween!

Back To Disney We Go!

Like every trip, there’s a back story of how it was planned. This trip started as a sister trip, which we planned on staying at the Contemporary, since our main reason was to go to the halloween party and the whole idea of walking to the magic kingdom was nice. However once gaining access to the CM discounts the Contemporary was not available for basically any day of October. Then Alicia went to Shanghai for 2 weeks and couldn’t afford to miss work when I came down. So I had to start planning for a solo trip because I knew I had to go to MNSHHP, it’s my favorite time of year. So randomly in the beginning of September Erin asked if I wanted to go to Disney again for christmas time, I suggested Halloween and thats how it basically happened.
The only struggle was trying to find a room…I was looking everyday for a CM discount. We were originally going to stay at AKL since that was all that was available, but the day I booked it the Yacht Club opened and it was a sign for me to finally stay there.
With all the basic Disney trip things booked it was time to figure out what to be for MNSSHP because I was able to talk her into doing 2 parties. We spent maybe 3 weekends putting together and then stressed out the night before still sewing them.

OCTOBER 12TH, IT’S A DISNEY DAY!

We didn’t wake up super early to catch a super early flight because Erin had classes to go to in the morning. So while I waited her to get out at 11 I had to pack, paint some shoes and go pick up doughnuts for a Alish. It was a very productive morning.

30189338354_184013e783.jpg

Erin swung by my house around 11:30 and we headed to the airport. Security was a breeze, although I was told I looked like I was a 14 year old child. Cute. And we got put in the line where they were doing training, so basically every was stopped after being scanned. Our flight was at 12:30 so we were cutting close to boarding, however that didn’t stop Erin from running to checkers to grab some lunch. She made it in time to board, then we took our super short flight to JFK. Just enough time for an episode of How I Met Your Mother and some Blue chips…but thanks jet blue for ruining them by adding sweet potato chips.
Once arriving to NYC we had a lovely layover. Was it enough time for me to go to the city a bit? I wish. But in a few short months I will be back for HAMILTON! Erin made herself a nice little sleeping nook at our gate and passed out. It was only an hour and a half wait till we boarded so it actually wasn’t awful.
We boarded our last flight for the day and off to Orlando we go! I appreciate JetBlue and their TVs. I watched The Proposal while Erin was a good student and worked on her homework. at 6:45 we were in Orlando, struggling to get through the hot mess known as the jet blue terminal. The “fakeorail” was awful. Half of it was blocked off which made us be sardines and I did not enjoy it one bit. Erin was confused as to why there were 2 disney stores and apparently she was never on the other side of the airport.
We made it to our Magical Express and about 10 minutes of waiting we were told that we had to switch busses. I was very disappointed when I saw that it wasn’t a Disney bus, lame.

30189336804_d726ba509d.jpg

It took forever to get going and I was starting to get really hungry. Erin entertained herself by doing to trivia while we waited…were still working on her Disney knowledge but its getting there. Our bus driver was probably one of the best ones I ever had but my hanger was setting in and I just couldn’t seem to laugh at any of his jokes.
We learned we were the last stop. So I texted Alicia who was just finishing her day at work. By the time we arrived to the Yacht Club Alicia was waiting in the lobby for us, then we headed up to our room. Although this was my first time staying at the Yacht club I loved it because it had the cruise ship feeling.

30821175725_952ff02fc2.jpg

30520286530_5741aee499.jpg

30520284730_c6454f5b3e.jpg

30189333214_b9ca1bcae6.jpg

30520283410_56d8192ea2.jpg

30520281950_5c09b32035.jpg

Then it was the fast catch up on life with Alish, I mean she just got back from Shanghai and tokyo Disney and lived through the hurricane that came through just less then a week ago.
Luckily for me I have the best sister who came back with gifts (that I ended up paying for)
She told me how when she picked up the hoodie for herself she knew I would like it too and her boyfriend made the comment “You and samma could be twins, you two are basically best friends”

30189335504_240c71e567.jpg

I really just wanted to go get food, so we quickly cut Alicia’s pants for her costume. And then she goes “I was thinking I drive you to Disney Springs” and I basically told her “Good cause I already told Erin you would” Alicia wasn’t staying in the room tonight because she had to go to work in the morning and her apartment is closer to the kingdom. So I knew she wouldn’t want to take a bus to Disney springs to go back to the yacht to get her car.
So we packed up into her car and headed to my home! On the way there she was telling us her Hurricane Matthew stories. She wasn’t taking it seriously and apparently her boyfriend who lives in shanghai was taking it more seriously for her and told her charge her computer but don’t use it because if the power goes out she can charge her other devices laptop charge, fill the bathtub so you have some clean water, go get extra gas. Everything we wouldn’t know what to do because we don’t get hurricanes.
Once getting to DTD we were still on the Justine topic and Alish goes “I use to kick Justin out of my apartment to come to DTD to get you from work” Best sister award.

30821177875_d9d7daff50.jpg

30821181665_66f8386f03.jpg

Our first stop was Earls and all I wanted was some cheddar broccoli soup. It crushed me when I was told they just ran out. So instead I went with chicken noodle and a holiday sandwich. Erin got her usual 4 chicken wraps.

30189334234_4667539109.jpg

We had more life talks over our food and then we headed for some dessert at sprinkles.

30733130111_c7b9c5c6fc.jpg

I was so disappointed that they were out of the sprinkles cupcake and we got out of line. Maybe next time Sprinkles. Alicia ended up leaving us and we browsed some shops.
We checked out the new store, Uniqlo, which their Disney clothes are super cute and a very reasonable price. We then ran to the west side for Erin to get some things at Something Silver.
Then we headed back to the landing so Erin could go to Sephora before it closed. On our way we were just dancing around to the music when we turned the corner and I basically ran into some random guy. You threw off my groove!
Before we even made it to sephora we got distracted by the light on the water and I tried so hard for my phone to work with me to capture the beauty. Instead I got an awful photo…

30821179535_08d778eb63.jpg

Once arriving at sephora we ended up with getting face masks for our nights here. It was 11pm and the stores were closing, meaning it was time for us to head back to the yacht club…or maybe go to my future home?!

30189333844_85bfb6ea16.jpg

Yacht club was the winner for the night. Once arriving back at the room I was in charge of painting alicia’s shirt for our party tomorrow night. While I was busy with that Erin made herself at home and started unpacking. Then we jumped into our matching Dory onesies and started some face masks.

30192669213_41babfd749.jpg

30526741610_4b8d3d0225.jpg

30739780821_3d942cdbb6.jpg

The biggest struggle for me was not being able to laugh for 20 minutes. Clearly these masks are not for those who laugh a lot.

30827739265_0c75448c62.jpg

What did we do for those 20 minutes? We laid on our beds and did absolutely nothing…until i got the case of the giggles and Erin yelled at me and our masks started falling off. Those 15 minutes were awful and I was so glad I could go back to my natural self afterwards

30739782091_e34db5ab3d.jpg

I'm so glad there's another trip report to follow along to. You really should become a cast member again. Just think of the trouble you and Alicia could get into.

I love your reports!! (also please do a TR on Hamilton...)
Thank You!!! I believe I could add a little side report on my trip to NYC

I'm so glad there's another trip report to follow along to. You really should become a cast member again. Just think of the trouble you and Alicia could get into.
I would love to be a cast member again. I miss the days I would meet Alicia after work and romp around MK for an hour or two. Maybe one day that will happen again

Stormalong Bae

I woke up at 8:30 and our room was an ice box. It was actually really awful. Erin was still sleeping and I didn’t want to wake her since we didn’t have anything to do this morning. So instead of turning on all the lights, I got up and finished painting Alicia’s shirt for tonight in the bathroom. At this time Erin woke up turned the corner and goes “Oh my god are you puking?!” This is what I get when I was just trying to be nice, although I did appreciate her worrying about my health.
Since it was so cold in our room we first turned down the AC and sat outside on our balcony in our onesies eating doughnuts

30711700662_9941830743.jpg

We had quite the view

30711700022_91506bcdfc.jpg

It was on the cloudy and cool side so swimming wasn’t in our cards yet. Instead we decided to walk around the resort and check out the gift shop.

30740662161_eb772d73c1.jpg

That took about 20 minutes and Stormalong was calling us. It wasn’t the greatest weather to swim but I paid the price to live in this pool the next 3 days and I didn’t care if I was cold.
We found some seats by the “lazy river” part and watched the lifeguards do some training on the other side of the pool. Then it was time to find a raft and float for a bit

30791968296_1f3fccdbfd.jpg

30731513522_1f8177b01f.jpg

30731513402_fa9116f748.jpg

30731513542_a3ca2693a7.jpg

After a few times around the loop we hopped out and headed for the sand bottom part of the pool. The sand was a lot different then what I thought it would be.

30233938793_8655179d2c.jpg

But right away we were obsessed with playing with it

30216054424_ca72acd89e.jpg

30760272381_55ce25524d.jpg

Stormalong is a huge pool so we were jumping from section to section

30781228291_dbc5dec24b.jpg

30579245000_2891b34880.jpg

We went across the way to try the slide. This is the only place where they scanned our magic bands and gave us a paper wristband to use for the day on the water slide. While we were waiting a child came running up telling everyone him and his family (who was not there at the time) needed to go first because it was their last day in Disney and they wanted to do the water slide one last time. The CM sitting there tuned him out and made him wait his turn.
The water slide has the cool idea of going above head of those walking but thats the only thing. For me it wasn’t worth the walk to use it.
Overall Stormalong lived up to everything I have been waiting to experience.

30833156136_ccc2118254.jpg

The sun started coming out and we were in need of some sunglasses that we left back in the room. So we headed back to the room real quick to just find out that our room was in the process of being cleaned. We didn’t know how long it would be and we didn’t want to go back to the pool just to come back again. So we started trick or treating early…It started off by Erin seeing the little bottles of grapefruit lotion and goes “Isn’t this your lotion you use Sam” and from there we walked around our floor and she took some lotions from the carts. We may be staying classy but we’re still hooligans who aren’t use to getting nice lotion and became greedy. Finally we were able to get back into our room and grabbed our sunglasses, wallets and chicken wraps.
Around this time I also had to make a hot dog run. Not a I think I want a hot dog for lunch. I actually had 5 pounds of hot dogs in our fridge. Why? First off I love my grandma and she asked me to do her a favor. That favor was to bring hotdogs and mustard down to her brother who lives near Disney. Why can’t he get his own hotdogs? Well because Sahlens hotdogs are the best hotdogs and you can only get them in WNY.

30791966736_ceda57d731.jpg

So here I was running down the yacht club halls because he was waiting outside. I delivered the hotdogs and the funniest thing about the whole thing is that I hardly know my great uncle but he was very thankful I did this for him.
I was hotdog free, called Gma to tell her that they arrived to the right home and we headed back to Stormalong. Thats when I treated myself to a Banana Cabana

30791966526_e1b02d9fbb.jpg

After trying to get some rays we decided to just head back for the water and the sand was the winner

30752976192_f828c3f337.jpg

The thing about the sand bottom pool is that it is all shallow. Shallow enough for you to try to pretend like your an acrobat

30880670825_d4fb832785.jpg

30764370332_447e6a8426.jpg

Our acro tricks were suddenly stopped when they announced trivia. We swam over so fast because Disney music trivia is something I have a lot of knowledge in.

30740661451_b6251b2ec3.jpg

After rocking trivia and knowing high school musical (which none of the kids knew) we decided to head back to our room around 1:30 to start getting ready for the night ahead of us!

continue to next post

Last edited:

You Like Me Better A Sister Than A Rabbit...Right?

We had about an hour to get ready before we had to head off to the MK. Our plan was to get to the park by 3:30ish and walk over to the contemporary. Alicia worked at the MK until 3:40 and had to move her car from the cast member lot to the contemporary lot. And then there she would get changed in her costume that I would bring her.
The cm member lot is located closer to Bay Lake so when we got there we decided to hang out at BLT for alish.

30767533032_bf06a3c24e.jpg

30767531592_90dc42fa56.jpg

Alicia soon arrived and got changed. Then it was time to head off to the party!
Once arriving and getting our wristbands we were then ushered to the crowd control walkway where we got our trick or treating bags that were filled with some goodies. Up next, to the hub grass!
Since we were doing 2 parties it was almost a struggle coming up with an idea for our second costume. Plus Alicia was on the fence about coming to the party in which I just purchased her ticket for her because 1) I’m such a great sister and 2) we have literally been talking about the party since August.
Being the greatest sisters of all time we knew we had to be Disney sisters, and which Disney sisters are better than Anna and Elsa?! Lilo and Nani.
“You rotten sister. Your butt is crushing me!”-Lilo

30767533342_203daba4d0.jpg

And after staying in the hub for what seemed like forever and erin taking a million photos we finally got what we needed. While we posted our photos on our respective social media Alicia goes “I’m gonna use a Hamilton quote”
“I love my sister more than anything in this life, I will choose her happiness over mine every time” The Angelica to my Eliza

30884030495_c419cd994c.jpg

“I like you better as a sister than a mom. And you like me better as a sister than a rabbit…right?”

30582454360_d7ccacf488.jpg

We headed to Agrabah because Alish had to go visit her character attendant friend Diane. When meeting her she told me I had a great person in my life….apparently Diane does not know the real side of Alicia. However it is always nice to meet those who deal with Jasmine on a day to day basis.
Afterwards it was time to find food because by this time we were all ready to eat a feast. As we made our way to fantasyland we walked passed the new Muppets show in Liberty Square. My only thing is that try to know when this show is going on because it draws a crowd and allow you aren’t allowed to stop in the walkway, people do and it can get a little hard to walk through.

30582450820_5a051cae58.jpg

30582452200_595d918c6d.jpg

Basically the only place I ever eat with Erin is Pinocchio’s and this time was no different. Except Alicia and I decided to get some of the pot roast mac and cheese and meet Erin at Pinocchio’s. I honestly couldn’t decide what I wanted so Alicia suggested that we split the mac and cheese and get some side salads from pinocchio’s, best decision ever.

30883732385_9dcf1125a5.jpg

Alicia and Erin snagged a table overlooking Its A Small World, basically because it was deserted. And I got more food. The CM asked me where stitch was and when I told him I left him home and brought Nani instead he got super excited and told me to go get her. But like are you aware I’m trying to go eat my dinner sir? Maybe later.
The pot roast mac and cheese was the best decision of the night…the caesar salad really let me down today.

30767524552_c8497a0a16.jpg

An Erin in her natural habitat

30795230091_c424cfd610.jpg

We had to eat dinner on the quick side because we had space fast passes that were about to be expired. So we rushed out and I pointed out my new friend to Alicia and told her to go say hi.
Then it was off to tomorrowland.
The real question is can you trick or treat in out space?! Apparently not.

30272571754_9a1efac3e6.jpg

By this time it was only 5:30sih so we decided to try and get in line for Jack and Sally but while we were heading back to liberty square we passed by the poor Stitch’s great escape and took an Ohana photo.

30767521202_7362e8cfc7.jpg

When arriving to the old tiana garden where Jack and Sally were meeting we hopped in line and learned that where we were standing was about a 2 hour wait. We maybe lasted 15 minutes to see if that was really true. Erin was in need of H2O so she ran to sleepy hallow and while she was away Alicia and I made the decision to not wait anymore because it wasn’t worth wasting precious party time to meet Jack and Sally. Erin and I would just make a bee line there first thing at tomorrows party.

continue to next post

Last edited:
Hi! I followed your Japan trip report, it gave me good insight for my own Japan trip last month! I started my own TR too, its in my signature if you wanna see, though I have not yet gotten to the actual Disney part. Loved your report so much, I decided to follow you here as well!

I am currently at the part of your report where you are trying to not laugh because you are wearing a face mask. I have a hard time with those things too! I'll try to watch TV, thinking its a pretty safe thing to do since it doesn't require me to move or talk but sometimes something funny will happen and I'll start smiling. I have to make sure I'm watching a serious show.

Good job on the costumes. :thumbsup2

Oh my that mac n cheese! It looks so good. I'll be ordering that for sure in February.

Hi! I followed your Japan trip report, it gave me good insight for my own Japan trip last month! I started my own TR too, its in my signature if you wanna see, though I have not yet gotten to the actual Disney part. Loved your report so much, I decided to follow you here as well!

I am currently at the part of your report where you are trying to not laugh because you are wearing a face mask. I have a hard time with those things too! I'll try to watch TV, thinking its a pretty safe thing to do since it doesn't require me to move or talk but sometimes something funny will happen and I'll start smiling. I have to make sure I'm watching a serious show.
First off I hope you had a GREAT time in Japan. I miss it a lot and want to go back all the time. Second I will definitely have to check your report out. Third thank you for joining along on another one of my adventures!

I love the Lilo and Nani costumes! These are great! Can't wait to see your second night!
Thanks! We basically threw those together right before I came down. But like it was perfect for us disney sisters.

Good job on the costumes. :thumbsup2

Oh my that mac n cheese! It looks so good. I'll be ordering that for sure in February.
Thank you! The mac n cheese was SO GOOD!

It's Really Not So Scary

Once getting out of line we still had a good amount of time before the party officially started. We headed back to the castle to see when the show times were and there we took the time to take more photos before the sun went down.

30767519272_9581ef86de.jpg

“Leave me alone to die” -Lilo

30767520332_3363875dc1.jpg

30932741326_f89f04abf2.jpg

30666608550_ea1c385428.jpg

Before it hit 7pm we quickly made a starbucks run to get some chai tea lattes because its the closest thing we have to holiday drinks all year long.
7pm and the party began….that means CANDY!!!!

25328443469_ba3ccb9a66.jpg

Our plan was to hit as many candy spots as we could around the frontierland area. This way we could find spots for the first parade.
Our first round of candy was the saddest and worst thing ever, we got to the tom sawyer spot and was given 2 small peeps…that was not worth the wait. We were running from Frontierland to Adventureland using the ramp by country bears…apparently a lot in about 20-30 minute span because the CM checking wrist bands began to recognized us. And our only reason going back and forth was because we kept checking to see how many people were claiming spots.
One of the last times we saw him he was yelling out “show me your wristbands, except those 3, you’re good” Poor kid probably thought we were stalking him but the only thing on my mind was candy and boo to you.
Trick or treating through the tiki room was probably one of my favorite spots

25328445169_c3f172c63a.jpg

Around 7:45 we decided to take a break from trick or treating and find spots in frontier land.
While we waited Erin worked on eating all the candy we got. Then Alicia reminded me how she tried being the best sister by trying to set up a special meet and greet with our Bae, but apparently that is not a thing anymore so watching him in the parade was all that we could do.
Then the headless horseman came trotting by

25328442939_9bf6fd78f4.jpg

Once I heard the boo to you music I got super excited, this parade is hands down one of my favorite parades.
Also I would also like to thank the person with the bubble wand for the nice effect the bubbles created

30876001581_e7c52990cf.jpg

Boo To you
A Trick or Treat
For you

30876000201_153b0f91f7.jpg

That's Boo
It's You Know Who
A Boo to you and you and you and you
Happy Halloween

30875997221_f7be3be8f6.jpg

Oh a pirates life is a wonderful life
A'roaming over the sea
Ne'er a career as a buccaneer
It's a pirate's life for me

30928716856_095ae78ec9.jpg

I enjoyed the addition of Taffyta this year

30928715836_ae704e1bbb.jpg

Candy
Trick or Treat Candy
Scrumdillyicious, Tasty treats
Just so good that I want another
Mine's all gone so I'll eat my brother’s

30928715276_6c4e6592a8.jpg

30928714896_503fd7b95c.jpg

It may sound kind of sappy
But it makes us really happy
To scare you
So boo to you and you

30928714326_13188c09c4.jpg

30928713566_7fb8b629f5.jpg

30928712526_951a9aeff5.jpg

30928711156_f2063c5033.jpg

Overall the first viewing of Boo to You was everything I needed to start of a night full of fun. The after parade crowd is always a struggle and of course we decided to go off and try to find more candy spots. We walked the whole park all the way to tomorrowland. With each candy spot came “Aloha Lilo, Hi Belle….and Happy halloween” to Alicia because no one knew who she was. It became “Sam go before me so maybe they figure out who i’m suppose to be” A few CMs did know their disney characters and knew she was Nani but most didn’t. Thats when I started to say “COMMENT ON MY NANI” When getting candy or just while walking around the park.
We went to most if not all candy stops from frontier land to tomorrowland.
Thats when we found ourselves at the tomorrowland dance party and the monsters were out and ready to party.
We of course needed to get a Sullivan family photo

30662671550_b79807a0c4.jpg

We didn’t last very long at the dance party because CANDY was calling!

continue to next post

Last edited:
Just A Little Bit Of Hocus Pocus

Candy Candy Candy…that was basically our main mission tonight. Alicia isn’t a big “meet characters” kind of gal so it was get the show, parade, fireworks, and candy done.
Since stitch was just announced that it would be down for basically forever, the least they could do was turn it into a candy trail.

25328444059_28102b3efa.jpg

A lot happened in the few seconds we were in there. Alicia’s friend was handing candy out so we had that then she fell to the floor because the family in front of us had the cutest halloween costume. They were the adams family with the coolest vintage stroller for their baby.
#creeperstatus

30662669830_d82e19c5d2.jpg

Maybe a week later Alicia texted me saying that that family was actually a duo singing group…so thats pretty cool.
We grabbed more candy at Mickey’s star trader where they nicely placed the halloween merchandise right after. This was perfect timing because we were planning on going to Main street next to grab the shirts in the emporium. So we waited, for which seemed like forever, but finally got our shirts and headed to the hub to get ready for Hallowishes!

30710032470_c6c4fe0883.jpg

30710032250_224f23b50b.jpg

We found a big opening near the castle to the side…that was until Celebrate the Magic started and a little Elsa made herself comfortable on her dad’s shoulders.
Celebrate the magic started and at that time I didn’t know that this would be the last time I would be seeing it.

30710031590_935905a70c.jpg

Thank you Celebrate the Magic for always making me get emotional when Walt appears on the castle.

30710030920_09bf118c5b.jpg

30710030140_27228336f7.jpg

5 minutes later Erin would be experiencing her first ever viewing of Hallowishes, the fireworks that I have been talking non-stop about. I only could hope she could love it just as much as I do.

30710029440_64a677f820.jpg

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange
Come with us and you will see
It's our world of Halloween

30710028940_8eec3236f3.jpg

And now, our disembodied friends would like to serenade you with some scary-oke
Just a few of our favorite tunes that we "dug up" for the occasion

30710028060_3d60e4f4d7.jpg

And he hoffed
And he puffed
And he blew the Haunted Mansion in

30710027040_661b8bc462.jpg

Man, you call that magic?
Move over, old boy, and let Mister Oogie kick it up a notch!

22833183968_f405af87e2.jpg

When Mister Oogie Boogie says
There's trouble close at hand
You'd better pay attention now
'Cause I'm the Boogie Man

30710025150_42f82441a6.jpg

The happy haunts want to thank you for hanging around
While we scared up a little Halloween fun
We do hope you'll drop in again
For another spooktacular celebration
Happy Hallowishes everyone!

30710023540_527b128a1c.jpg

After hallowishes ended there was no time to see how Erin felt about it. We made a human chain and made our way through the crowd to get to the front of the stage. Any other time it would take about 20 seconds from where we were originally standing, however firework crowds are awful not to mention the struggles of strollers.
We made it as close as we could get and joined the crowd in sitting until the show started.
This was my first time experiencing Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular and I loved every minute of it!

Good evening, friends. Tonight, on All Hallows’ Eve, your world and the magical world collide for but one night—a night filled with a little trick, a little treat, and a bit of hocus pocus.

The Sanderson Sisters are back!

31012842175_a8d6a935a8.jpg

31012840695_b75b16b5de.jpg

That is why we have returned: to celebrate Halloween and to throw the most villainous Halloween party this kingdom has ever seen.

31012841395_e63427481d.jpg

Come, little children,

I’ll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment.

31012840075_4e9fa1dffe.jpg

Now I hear y’all are in need of some sinister shadows. Well, you’re in luck because ladies, I can deliver.

31012839345_70cb39f675.jpg

Shake my hand. Come on, girls—won’t you shake a poor sinner’s hand?

30711204990_2027e57e83.jpg

Why, I’m just little old Oogie Boogie is all. You know, the shadow on the moon at night—filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

30711203780_1918a0b214.jpg

You’re jokin’, you’re jokin’!
I can’t believe my ears…
Would someone shut this sister up?

I’m drownin’ in my tears.

30711201740_e6390be381.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
I actually don't mind that Stitch is going away, I never cared for that show. You are probably too young to remember its predecessor, Alien Encounter, I feel that was a better attraction. Though it did scare the crap out of me and made me cry when I was 9 :rolleyes:. I really liked it when I got older though.

We're the Sandersons really singing or was it a lip sync? Their makeup is done so well, they look almost like the originals!

I actually don't mind that Stitch is going away, I never cared for that show. You are probably too young to remember its predecessor, Alien Encounter, I feel that was a better attraction. Though it did scare the crap out of me and made me cry when I was 9 :rolleyes:. I really liked it when I got older though.

We're the Sandersons really singing or was it a lip sync? Their makeup is done so well, they look almost like the originals!
I feel the same way. I was a child when Alien encounter was a thing but I do remember when I did get the courage to try it it was closed. Just my luck.
That I'm not sure. I heard that they really sung but who knows. They looked so alike it was awesome.

Taco Belle?!

Listen well, all of you. If it is frightful friends that you request, each incantation calls forth a guest.

30957952721_81cd5a9003.jpg

31072128205_6c1dc485d7.jpg

Come now, oh queen by power and right. Bring poison apples, and give us a fright!

30957951661_f14cb40032.jpg

From the underworld’s ungodly domain, we call forth the ruler of death and disdain.

30929766512_e2549d8782.jpg

Come and inspire, with devious thoughts, a desire for furs—all covered in spots!

31036374476_d6de773065.jpg

Impress us, oh pirate from a faraway land. Strike fear in our hearts with a hook for a hand!

31036373966_773c6d7936.jpg

We invite and compel here a slithering snake, with a sorcerer’s power to give but not take!

31036373266_eb444d2311.jpg

Enter, good lady—by thee we are graced. Though manners be proper, they are but two-faced.

30957948291_6aa38d0aa3.jpg

The Hocus Pocus Party Potion is complete. It’s time to party!

30957947841_5999e52a89.jpg

I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.
You can’t stop the things I do—I ain’t lyin’.
It’s been 300 years, right down to the day.
Now the witch is back, and there’s “heck” to pay.
I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine!

31036370986_2f499c0486.jpg

My whammy fell on you, and it was strong.
So strong, so strong, so strong!

30929760942_1dd5b22068.jpg

30957946051_9fbb7e7bc7.jpg

Now go forth, and party until the witching hour returns. Fare thee well, friends. Happy All Hallows’ Eve!

31072120885_c9e3289810.jpg

After the show I was in search of the delicious churro popcorn I got in August and the only place I could find it then was at the top shop. So we ran over there…note to self they do not sell the churro popcorn there anymore and I was heart broken.
But my mood changed once we found ourselves stitch.
“This is my family, I found it all on my own”

30929715362_a49ba11ff6.jpg

While trying to get our picture some girl came running up to Erin laughing asking if she could take a picture of her. Erin was using Alicia’s phone to take the photo, which happens to have a taco case on it. The girl saw Erin as Belle and thought she was clever enough to be Taco Bell…not what we planned but Erin let her take a photo of her anyways.
Then we booked it to Main street to watch the last Boo to You of the night.
Trying to find a spot of main street was impossible, which made sense but we didn’t have time to get to frontierland. We kept walking in hopes of finding an opening and lucky enough the whole end near the barber shop was open. We basically had it all to ourselves.
I would definitely recommend this spot, plus it also has some way better lighting then frontier land. The only downside was that you had to wait forever for the parade to get to you.
Thanks Judy and Nick for entertaining us with the creeper crew while we waited for the parade.

31036823616_4df38a7dac.jpg

30958394641_f88d661eef.jpg

The creeper crew handed out mickey suckers to those few lucky ones. While they were running around passing them out one kid dropped one and although I know the Disney rule of if candy hits the ground you can’t give it out I still told him I would have it. My comment was just the right thing to say because he ran over and gave me a handful of suckers.
And then we ended our night with a second parade

31072572535_ec6d6abe1c.jpg

When Aladdin comes back into your life after 2 years. Life was great!

30930212432_e736e0c6af.jpg

Oh a pirate's life is a wonderful life
You find adventure and sport

31036819666_5ac3054bcc.jpg

We're beggars, blighters, ne'er-do-well cads
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

30958391411_6ab7429872.jpg

30958390741_2860e852c7.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
Boo To You Take 2

Boo To you
A Trick Or Treat

31072575405_bd778d1b0e.jpg

30930209532_25301f717e.jpg

31072567895_c560083879.jpg

30930207522_5218111473.jpg

30958387501_751f532c7c.jpg

Ghost riders in the sky
Happy Halloween

31030635841_90649ffae6.jpg

Yippy kay aye
Yippy Kay oh

31030635001_4b5d21f879.jpg

31030633261_4b58982929.jpg

30777070070_5a89a86194.jpg

Candy
Trick or treat candy
Ooey gooey Halloween treats
Candy Trick or treat candy
Oh so fun to eat

30777069590_fd238c3ffa.jpg

30777069270_ec10e336e8.jpg

It may sound kind of sappy
But it makes us really happy
To scare you
So boo to you and you

30777068740_715cfed657.jpg

30777067990_4f06cd4ceb.jpg

Cause a chill, more to thrill
Yes you know that we will
So prepare to be scared
It's just part of the drill

30777067530_74dc5d1d11.jpg

30777067010_8c5fdcf213.jpg

Once the parade ended the amount of people trapped behind us wanting to just leave the park came pouring out behind us. Being to engrossed in the parade I didn’t even realize everyone but trying to grab all our candy bags with people hopping over us was something I did realize.
There was only 5 minutes left to the party so like everyone else, we made our way to the exit

30930213572_7a6fc910b8.jpg

We had to make the trek back to the contemporary to get Alicia’s car, then it was back to the Yacht club for us. Once arriving we soon realized the awful parking this resort has, it basically had about 20 parking spots for guests and then it was “looks like you have to pay for valet parking or park over at the Beach club” None of those would be working for us so we found a nice tight spot for Alicia to show off her paralleling parking.
Once back at the room we took no time all jumping into our onesies. Alicia and I kept the Lilo and Stitch theme going on with our stitch and Scrump onesies while Erin had her Jack Skellington one.
And since we didn’t want to wait to meet Jack we set up a special meet with him

31001571962_6018346054.jpg

Tonight we did more masks that were suppose to give us some energy because thats what we need when on a Disney vacation

30777065840_280d03791e.jpg

30777066660_5b40e3ea09.jpg

30777103610_8f0b42809e.jpg

Our night ended with us having heart to heart talks and laughing until 2am.
Tomorrow would be filled with more storm along, one of my favorite meals on Disney property and MORE CANDY BECAUSE MNSSHP ROUND 2!

continue to next post

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter