COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Annie--how about you let Lisa have Italy and I'll take Germany and Norway. I think that works. Also may I please have:
Group B
Group D
Group F
Group I
Group O
Group 1--Animal Kingdom
Group 6A

I'm good
Are they going to be limited to just 4 for the most??
I may get started if so

Annie--how about you let Lisa have Italy and I'll take Germany and Norway. I think that works. Also may I please have:
Group B
Group D
Group F
Group I
Group O
Group 1--Animal Kingdom
Group 6A

are you sure Cheryl....I'm okay with any of them

thanks...looks like Annie already made the change!

sorry for all the confusion on my part Annie!

I'm good
Are they going to be limited to just 4 for the most??
I may get started if so

Thank you for checking.

Yes - limit to 4. If there is a loner, I will join that group if they still want to do it.

It wouldn't be one of my swaps if there wasn't a little confusion going on. :thumbsup2

It wouldn't be one of my swaps if there wasn't a little confusion going on. :thumbsup2

:rotfl::rotfl:
thanks! :goodvibes
still working on what sketch I'm going to use....will let you know what I pick later!

and thanks again to Cheryl for switching :goodvibes

checked mine and Traci's groups, everything is :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 will send her a email so she knows!

hope the rest of sign ups goes smoothly!

Thanks for moving Lisa and I around :hug: the rest of my groups look good. I'll look at sketches and titles later.

Okay, I think that was everyone who showed an interest on the other thread other than the new person. They may have a different schedule than us. Hopefully they will check here in the morning to sign up.

I am going to go swap out the two groups in the other swap and start packing up the boxes. Will check in often.

ETA - You are welcome Cheryl, thank you for being willing to be moved.

Okay, I think that was everyone who showed an interest on the other thread other than the new person. They may have a different schedule than us. Hopefully they will check here in the morning to sign up.

I am going to go swap out the two groups in the other swap and start packing up the boxes. Will check in often.

ETA - You are welcome Cheryl, thank you for being willing to be moved.

yay, can't wait to get the color groups :woohoo:

yes Cheryl thank you, you are a sweetie....and I left you a message too, thanks for all the cruise goodies, you should of kept some of them they'd work for AK cruise!!!

yes Cheryl thank you, you are a sweetie....and I left you a message too, thanks for all the cruise goodies, you should of kept some of them they'd work for AK cruise!!!

Glad you like them :) I only gave you "sun and sand" stuff, definitely won't use those for Alaska. Getting ready to call you now :thumbsup2

here are my sketch # and titles

Group H Epcot -

for China using the left side of double sketch of sketch #10 "China"

for Italy using single page sketch #15 " Italy"

all will be double page sketches
Group #2 sketch #8 "memories"

Group #3 sketch #19 "animal time"

Group #4 sketch #12 "imagination"

group #5 sketch #17 "star power"

group #6 sketch #10 "magic"

thanks again Annie :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I"m thinking about using #11 & #19 - I know AK will be #19
2) Crusin' down Main Street or You & Me Together
3) Wild Time or Animal House or Wild Thing
4) A World View or Around the World
5) Hooray for Hollywood or Showtime

I really like #19 since it has a 5x7 picture that would work great for photo pass picture then you can add little things

I just have to tell you, I picked out pictures for 31 pages today. I can't wait to get them done. I'll be kicking myself for not joining, I know I will...

I just have to tell you, I picked out pictures for 31 pages today. I can't wait to get them done. I'll be kicking myself for not joining, I know I will...

its not to late Jennifer....come on you know you want too :rolleyes1 pretty please, join , join, join.....no pressure though :rotfl2:;)

:rolleyes1: I only promised that I wouldn't try to twist your arm.

I will update the titles and sketches in the morning.

Remember, you can change your mind about the sketch at any time. If you change your mind about the title in a general group, just try not to pick one already there unless it is the park name. I'm not sure we need four pages of "Wild Times", but four of "Animal Kingdom" would be okay.

ETA-I swear I just saw that Reddy picked "Wild Times" after I wrote this.

Remember, you can change your mind about the sketch at any time. If you change your mind about the title in a general group, just try not to pick one already there unless it is the park name. I'm not sure we need four pages of "Wild Times", but four of "Animal Kingdom" would be okay.

:rotfl::rotfl: just trying to help get groups filled up :rotfl::rotfl:

ETA-I swear I just saw that Reddy picked "Wild Times" after I wrote this.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Well, AK is very Wild
hmmm I won'der what other Wild phrases we could come up with

Walk on the Wild side, Wild Child, Wild Thing - I think I love you, Let's go Wild

Good Morning, completely forgot to sign up last night!

may I have spots in Groups

B
F
I
K Downtown Disney
O

I will post sketches and titles later today.

Cassey

I sure can!

Sorry about the delay. Took other packages to the post office and went grocery shopping since I was already out. Trying to save gas whenever possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter