COMPLETE- ACTIVE Disney Sketch Swap

Here are some titles and sketch numbers.

Grp B--"Pure Magic"--sketch 2 (rotated)
Grp D--"Safari"--sketch 2
Group E--sketch 15
Grp H--"Norway"--sketch 14
Grp H--"Germany"--sketch 11
Grp I--"Movie Magic"--sketch 11
Grp O--"See Ya Real Soon"--sketch 17
Grp 1--"Animal Kingdom"--sketch 9
Grp 6A--"Magical Moments"--sketch 21

OK Changed my mind
3) #19 still - Title -- Walk on the Wild Side

Thought that Title would work with Safri or one of the walking trails - I was going to add animals in the squares that didn't get pictures but was wondering if people wanted to change that out & place them themselves so it doesn't match the M2M exactly - and the journeling spot?? I'm putting pretty paper so you could add photos in circles or smaller squares or cover up the paper with a 4x4 photo

Here are sketch and title choices

Group B sketch 4 "Where Magic Lives"
Group F sketch 24 left side " World Views"
Group I sketch 4 two page left side " DHS"
Group K sketch 3 " A Little "Down" Time
Group O sketch 18 "Relfections of Disney"

Now to write down my ideas so I don't forget.

Cassey

I will update the changes and additions when I get back home.

Heading out to the store to get some things to make the travel trailer work better. Hoping to camp out in the driveway tonight.

I will update the changes and additions when I get back home.

Heading out to the store to get some things to make the travel trailer work better. Hoping to camp out in the driveway tonight.

that sounds like fun!!

What I got done on AK (I did add the journeling box)
sb010-20.jpg

sb011-16.jpg

Here is what it looks like with pictures cut at 3.5x3.5 with the animals added in the right spot
sb009-22.jpg

so do ya want me to go head & add the animals or would you rather add them yourself in case you want them in a different spot??

I really like it with the animals, but I'm not in that group.

It looks great Reddy! And way to go getting them so fast.

I really like it with the animals, but I'm not in that group.

It looks great Reddy! And way to go getting them so fast.

Animals will be included - just want to know if they want them glued down or in a baggie for them to glue

does that make more sense??

OK Animals are glued down
I have one more set to go on the TnT swap then I'll think more on this one
just had to do the AK one

I really like Reddy's AK 2-pager. So why don't you give me the last spot in groups 2 & 3

Thanks!

Beautiful Reddy! I like the animals glued down too... Your photos really stand out nicely! Can't wait to use that LO in my books.

Yay Hope--glad to have you join our group!

Annie--would you please move me from Group D to Group E--Africa--"Safari"--sketch 2. Thanks :)

Also for Group F the title will be--"EPCOT after dark"

Up to date to here.

I have closed out empty groups and highlighted in red which ones still have space available.

My plan is to close this out first thing Tuesday morning and then put up swappers and groups after I get back from shopping in the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter